Yes Mr. Tank

Them: Nah man I think my clearest when I’m drunk or high

Their “Clearest”:

5 Likes

You guys don’t have your class muscle memorized to the point where you could play it drunk? I’ll never say I play optimally drunk that silly.

Swirlies, dbm saying taunt, Long casts. Vocalized move to blank… It ain’t that hard either

It is however boring. Not because it’s easy but because it’s repetitive. And when people die and you are competitive… It helps take the edge off

3 Likes

Being a tank it choosing reaponsibility. Same with healing. I dont mind people enjoying recreational activities and adult beverages while they play. Ive done it many times… but never when im playing tank or healer.

Im not saying it cant be done. I used to know some awesome players who could pull it off. We had tons of fun. Id never do it though. Id be to stresses about making mistakes to enjoy myself.

1 Like

DPS is the easiest joke role. CONFIRMED. Now we need all DPS to stop complaining

What? Beer and tanking is the perfect combination. I do it all the time.

2 Likes

hic Aw shucks, thanks Dedaru!

takes rip

Flying Serpent Kicks off of platform

5 Likes

I think that depends on the kinda game.

I’ve had plenty of accidental awesome moments in monster hunter while I was on pain killers. Those “Uhhhh yeah I meant to do that!” moments. But then I’d go wobble around in game like a weeble wobble

There is no actually challenging tank mechanics in the raid. Tanking is a stupidly easy mechanical role that also has the easiest role responsibilities. There is no surprise why we have an actual tanking glut at all levels beyond queue and stupid baby mode levels.

Well I don’t get so drunk that I black out

1 Like

Lol yeah that helps too.

1 Like

I prefer my entree of games with a piping hot side of freshly packed bowl myself but I’m also not pushing any sort of competitive content :partying_face:
Maybe you just need to get on his level :woman_shrugging:

I’ve never blamed anyone’s bad playing on being high… I do blame their fashion sense

4 Likes

Cry about it more, LFR super hero dps.

1 Like

Don’t say such rude things about me. We can have a gay off you know.

1 Like

I lose. I bought a onsie pajama that looks like a tuxedo… Complete with button bow tie

3 Likes

That’s Dr. Mr. Professor Tank Sir to you

6 Likes

It’s too hot here to wear pajamas

That sounds so comfy

last season I timed a 15 azure vaults when I was very drunk and decided I wanted to do a dungeon. muscle memory saved me ngl I only remember like 3 minutes of the entire thing

I also told no one in my group lmao they were none the wiser