Yep another one

Theodore… I’m actually happy you can spot sarcasm at this point but I have to say I am a bit disappointed in you. Blizzard could solve this problem simply by stopping queue syncs and then making a clear and specific statement on this topic. They have known about this problem for years and have done nothing except actually add in-game raid voice chat which is in itself a major advantage to anyone who chooses to use it but nobody ever does.

You and I pay their salaries and they just let people like you remain frustrated. Holycow has been pointing this out for ages and they don’t do anything. Look at how many resources they put into PvE and other bs in the game like pet battles and yet they let pvp sit. You should be mad at blizzard for not doing their job.

My dear Theodore, please know I wrote this with the most sincere of intentions and I do hope you and I can be friends one day. I love you so much.

Hey! Holinka did stuff!

In 2015. Nothing since. So the system must be functioning as they want it to. Otherwise they would have changed it by now.

Maybe whichever intern takes over from Holikna will give it some time.

They don’t publicly announce all the things they do to try to combat cheaters. They don’t include that stuff in the patch notes.

And yet. Nothing has changed. In 8 years. Have fun with that coping mechanism.

Have fun driving players away from PvP.

That’s what this basically comes down to.

Premade raids in random bgs are driving people away from PvP. Some players care. Some players don’t.

Some people care about the growth and health of the PvP community. Some people don’t.

:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

If that’s the cope you wish to use, that’s up to you.

It didn’t drive me away from PvP. I learnt about it instead.

Rather than complaining about it and demanding that Blizzard change the game for my experience, I decided to broaden my experiences.

If it’s driving you away from PvP. Maybe PvP isn’t for you? Nothing against that, there are plenty of raids and M+ things to do.

2 Likes

That’s what cheaters say to legit players.

Maybe PvP isn’t for all the pugs leaving games against premade raids. It couldn’t be that these players are not interested in playing against cheaters.

Cope all you want.

Heh, they leave as soon as it’s somewhat likely to be a loss, doesn’t matter if it’s a premade or not. The standard cry of, ‘It’s ok, they’re just a premade’ is a coping mechanism. 90% of the time, they’re not even against a premade group.

1 Like

Ive come to see from reading through this post that you really dont like answeing direct questions.

Is syncing que’s exploiting the the grouping system that was put in place to prevent full premade bgs?

How is this any different than people using the exp off glitch currently in game?

To me both of these are equally just as bad. If you dont answer both questions i can assume you agree with me.

1 Like

I answer direct questions quite happily. Just because the answers I give are not what you want, doesn’t mean they aren’t answers.

No. Groups larger than 5 are unable to press the button.

The system decides to place multiple groups into the same instance.

This system is designed by Blizzard. If they didn’t want it to function in this way, then it wouldn’t.

Have they turned off their XP off buff before they enter the bg?

Then they aren’t exploiting anything.

You may not like it, but they aren’t doing anything wrong.

Though, I haven’t played low level bgs in a while, so I don’t exactly know how it works for them.

1 Like

Holy crap do BG forum threads really regularly generate 800 posts in just a few days? I’m missing out on so much drama.

4 Likes

Just posts about q-syncers. They seem to be extremely defensive about what they are doing for some reason.

I mean, it would be simpler if they just said something like “yeah, I suck and it ruins the game for other people but I’m selfish and there is nothing you can do about it, so f off.” and be done with it.

1 Like

yeah, I suck and it ruins the game for other people but I’m selfish and there is nothing you can do about it, so f off

Yes ill say it again for you
yeah, I suck and it ruins the game for other people but I’m selfish and there is nothing you can do about it, so f off
Havent hid it one time noib slaying is the best

Finally, some honesty. Except for the “noob slayer” part. I mean, you are honor level 78 and in full blue gear. You are the noob. But, noobs in large enough numbers can kill those better than themselves, for sure. Hence the need to join large communities.

Thing that kind of bugs me about you, is that when someone disagrees with your stance you resort to personal insults. Like nothing Hirav has stated would lead me to believe that he has mental issues. Not cool!

5 Likes

Lol remove scaling lol remove templates. Wonder why they wanted this stuff removed oh yea to farm people :sweat_smile: :rofl: anyone thats played any other mmo pvp could of seen that coming miles away. Now with talents and sync q holy molly its a korean mmo fiesta.

No it’s not, it’s like saying 2 groups are competing on timing a dungeon, one group has gear/spells that are more powerful and unavailable for the other group.

Yea you really dont like answering direct questions. Ignoring that sync qing is a workaround to get past a system that was put in place. Yeah theres a reason a group of ten cant click that button. Its because they dont want groups of 40 in the same bg together thats a fact you seem to keep ignoring with your answers.

The xp-off exploit involves them keeping a debuff that was put into the game to prevent lvl 10 dungeon boosting. Its now being used to allow twinks to stay in the bracket they want for an extremely long time.

Thankyou for letting me know you cant directly answer my question at all because you in fact know that there is something wrong with it. Some people just cant admit outloud that what they are doing is bad and thats ok. Thankyou for your time

1 Like