Yep another one

They don’t allow it. But the system does allow multiple groups into the same instance.

random groups yes. Not groups with the intent of forming a raid inside bg

Who are you to decide what random means?

If I have to put up with healers in leveling greens, because it’s random, you have to put up with premades, because it’s random.

1 Like

made, done, happening, or chosen without method or conscious decision.

And? So? Well? What? How does that apply to how the system has decided to place groups?

can you please provide proof you are not a 12y.o with a 75 I.Q please. Until then I’m going with that theory :slight_smile:

1 Like

How exactly do you expect me to do that? And logically a 12-year-old with 75 I.Q would join your likeminded community so there is your proof.

I knew i should have posted (In before “I know you are but what am i”)

what? dude you really need to take a break and go find yourself XD

Premades are full of individuals who need 4 or more people to accomplish what they should be able to accomplish alone and what other people do accomplish alone. But they can do it in a group if they choose but within the parameters set in place by blizzard ie the 5 player max

Law & Order in shambles.

Methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard… Hmm… Like queue syncing to bring premade raids into random bgs? Like dropping queues and requeuing until you get synced pops to bring premade raids into random bgs? Thereby granting yourselves an advantage over other players not using such methods?

1 Like

My dear Theodore. Please find me actual words Blizzard has used specifically for this topic specifically addressing premades in epics. I want to fight by your side for I too believe it is not fun going against a premade for I am honorable and noble. However, you must give me something more and I fear your constant insults of my intellect do more to hurt your case than to help it.

1 Like

i have posted multiple times…

Weird that Holycow is usually accused of keeping these threads at the top of the battlegrounds forum, yet 4 of the top 5 posters are epic premaders.

2 Likes

ya it’s always someone else’s fault to these dudes lol

I’m slacking!

:scream:

Don’t be too hard on yourself. I got your back. Okay. Let me now address Blizzard.

Dear Blizzard,
I love you and I know you care immensely for PvP as evidenced by the steady string of bgs you make for us every expansion. Our beloved Theodore needs your help. Please clarify for us what is moral and not moral to do. Your company is a paragon of virtue and excel at signaling such virtue. Thank you. I promise I will try to do better and that I will help Theodore in his quest to annihilate evil premade communities because it is indeed unfair and they must pay. Dearly. I cannot think of any other topic even in rl that is more important or merits more of my attention. Again, I love you.
Forever yours,
Krienn

trolling and sarcasm are boring and childish please move it to other posts :slight_smile:

they are everywhere… this is an MMORPG

World of Warcraft (WoW) is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in 2004 by Blizzard Entertainment.

Similar to other MMORPGs, the game allows players to create a character avatar and explore an open game world in third- or first-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters (NPCs) or other players.

• The game encourages players to work together to complete quests, enter dungeons and engage in player versus player (PvP) combat, however, the game can also be played solo without interacting with others.

Guilds in World of Warcraft12:

• A guild is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal.
  • A guild can be started by one person who leads the guild and rallies other players of the game to join them and engage in fun activities together.
  • Guilds are intended to include players from the same server and offer some interesting perks.
  • Communities offer fewer perks but remove the server boundary. This may make them more appealing to players on smaller servers who are interested in finding consistent groups to raid or do other content with.

this ENTIRE game has GROUP built into it.

But people are out here complaining when players GROUP up to PvP… is this for real?

Communities and chat are functions, developed and provided, by Blizzard, for the purpose of communicating and organizing with your fellow gamers.

You may refuse to use these functions. You may refuse to use addons. You may refuse to wear gear.

But it doesn’t mean that the people who don’t refuse to use them are cheating.