Yep another one

there is a higher level of rules above mathematics which govern reality, its where paradoxes live.

1 Like

No. Seeing is knowing. You can believe without seeing.

And I gave my evidence.

You rejected it.

Like a delusional person would. It’s OK, crazy people don’t believe they are crazy.

As much as Thaedreu is a paradox, I still don’t believe proof applies to them.

1 Like

you are the real delusional one haha you even said there was no evidence and now you are saying that you gave evidence… can’t make this stuff up

1 Like

Where did I say that there was no evidence?

Go on, I bet you can’t find it.

I bet it is actually your lack of comprehension. Not what I actually said.

1 Like

This was you…

Proof is not the same as evidence, try to keep up.

And thus we learn that it was your lack of comprehension.

… whatever man lol

That’s the way. Give up. You are incorrect.

Hello Theodore! Would you be so kind as to direct me to the specific clause and words that blizzard, in all of their wisdom, stated it is an abuse to sync queues? I will gladly fight by your side but we need to do it with more than hatred and rage and yelling at innocent forum people.

2 Likes

yawn XD you need some mental help bud

1 Like

They are relying on this specific phrase:

engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/42673

Apparently communicating with people is cheating.

Is that how you talk to people who are mentally unstable and just want to help you? Where is your compassion? Please show me where blizzard has it written that it’s wrong to stack groups. I will help you destroy these people.

I mean… that is the most vague statement that can be misconstrued to no end. Theodore is going to have to do better than that if he is going to gain my help.

Yeah. I’ve tried to point out the problems with the vagueness.

Wearing gear is cheating. Using chat is cheating. Using addons is cheating. Almost everything is cheating if someone wants to use that phrase.

The EULA is far more specific:

1. cheats; i.e. methods not expressly authorized by Blizzard (whether accomplished using hardware, software, a combination thereof, or otherwise), influencing and/or facilitating gameplay, including exploits of any in-game bugs, and thereby granting you and/or any other user an advantage over other players not using such methods;

https://www.blizzard.com/en-us/legal/fba4d00f-c7e4-4883-b8b9-1b4500a402ea/blizzard-end-user-license-agreement

exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

These are allowed by blizzard… going around the 5 man group size is not… therefore exploiting for an unfair advantage
exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Communities are allowed by Blizzard. Blizzard developed them. Blizzard implemented them. For communities of like minded players to communicate with each other.

1 Like

can you join in as a raid for bgs?

No. Groups larger than 5 cannot click the button.

so if blizzard wanted raids in bg’s wouldn’t they allow it?