Yep another one

which would be resolved by adding a real solo queue as has been requested on many threads and then unrestricting ebgs.

then we have both.

Assumptions, assumptions. Not withholding you don’t know if they have or haven’t, because specific people didn’t get actioned for it doesn’t make it ‘not a law’ or a rule to to speak.

If they wanted Raids in bg’s they would allow raids in bg’s stop with this baseless insincere selfish argument

he is cheating because i only have one monitor. He has an unfair advantage over me.

1 Like

I win most of mine solo q but there is a lot of troll premades that vote the most horrid tmogs for top 3 . Over the seasons ppl have gotten more jealous . So they try to make sure to vote you out if you have the best tmog .

I know this because in s1 I won in first place 98x

I’m s2 I won around 50ish x in 1st

S3/4 I won around 20ishx in 1st

So far I’ve won 7x in first I got sidetracked by ashran brawl and epic bgs for a lil ,plus my puppy but I’ll prob try to q more later .

yeah, this set didn’t even place 3rd even though the theme was shadowlands:

2 Likes

Yeah that’s some absurd BS that should def place 1st or 2nd compared to what most ppl use for that theme .

some of it you can tell the person gets first not because they have the best mog, but because they have the worst and everyone is strategically voting against each other.

1 Like

I will simply repeat what I have said before, if it was cheating why hasn’t Blizzard done anything about it?

1 Like

ok much was written since i left today…too much to read…so i will respond simply by saying
I Like Lamp…

2 Likes

I already have. In fact, you never bothered to respond to the post, directed at you, that were to prove my points.

You just continue to attack people on personal levels for simply disagreeing with you.

2 Likes

YOU CANNOT QUEUE AS A RAID GROUP INTO BGS.

Just one of those things you choose to ignore.

1 Like

4 lamps, one moth.

2 Likes

No, i literally showed you. You dont want to believe it that is all.

And what advantage would someone climbing to the top of ironforge to check out the airstrip in vanilla give over other players?

Or having a party under orgrimmar? or Ironforge, or Stormwind? All things done in vanilla and were bannable.

I have provided proof, it goes against your narrative, so you choose to ignore it and otherwise ad hominem.

1 Like

where did i attack anyone? Please provide evidence of claims

Your not saying that people arent sync qing are you? I dont think anyone denies that happens. I dont really care because the most satisfying wins come from beating those groups. But they 100% exist and do happen.

1 Like

They LOVE to take things out of contest and make excuses lol

1 Like

exactly tho it can be won solo at times ive had that happen a few times . too bad it isnt xfaction id q with you .

Pot meet kettle

2 Likes

please show 1 time I took something of context or made an excuse :slight_smile:

1 Like