Yep another one

no, that was never my argument. I know its a long thread but you should read through it. Lots happened in here.

ehh 700 comments im good lol. was just makin sure i mean you did state raid groups was just makin sure you didnt mean people syncing ques

Are you sure? I went under SW many times in TBC/Wrath, even with Horde players there, and I don’t remember anyone getting banned for it.

Yeah not worth it lol.

I have the OP on ignore. If I view the post count within the thread and then again outside the thread, I can tell that the OP alone has made 150 posts LOL.

And they all say the same thing…so if you read one you are all set :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it’s not my fault yall didn’t understand the first time, you keep saying the same stuff as well and I keep proving you wrong then you turn to insults and childish behavior HAHA

Blizzard said no premade raids in random bgs. That policy hasn’t changed.

As for the banning, it’s clear that some players don’t care what Blizzard says. Blizzard could literally say that premade raids are driving people away from PvP. Premade raiders see firsthand all the pugs leaving their games. They know bgs are starting with one team half-empty whenever they drop queues. They know lots of players are being pulled into in-progress, losing games because of their actions.

Does any of that matter to the cheaters? No. They only pay attention if bans are being handed out.

3 Likes

yes. its part of the reason why we they slowly stopped aside from them fixing the glitches that let you do it.

It was pretty benine offense in most opinions but if you care to sweep through the whole thread, somewhere i posted links to blue post explaining that they do ban for this and if you do for them. I dont think i posted them, but i foudn some for classic version as well that were asking if they still ban for this and the general consensus is yes.

oh look a squirrel! :chipmunk:

have i told you about the new armored core game?

1 Like

I love giant robots.

2 Likes

Ooooooooo O.O me like giant robots

1 Like

Like a broken record that just…doesn’t…stop.

2 Likes

I remember the exact spot that allowed you to get under Stormwind, and I also remember them fixing it.

What I don’t remember is people getting banned for it. I could be wrong there, I just don’t remember that.

AND THEN AND THEN AND THEN THEY SAY

XD I had to

1 Like

10 people syncing to get into a 10-man BG is a bit much. Do you see this a lot?

During the weeks with the bg quest yes and when not they move to rbgs with 40 mans

When is this coming out? I looooove mechs!

1 Like

august 25th

2 Likes

Oooooooh it looks fun !! I like MechWarrior games ! MechWarrior 3050 is my fave on Super Nintendo

Mechassault 2 was another good one

2 Likes

same, i still have my original copy:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/800696408448565311/1137393147287183461/IMG_1546.jpg?width=1200&height=876

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/800696408448565311/1137393142014947370/IMG_1547.jpg?width=1200&height=900

2 Likes