Yep another one

Ok then, yes, everyone has access to chat, therefore chatting is ok.

chat is part of the game… raid groups in bg’s is not part of the game you are going around the intended system to do it… your excuse is “anyone can do it so it’s ok” that logic means anyone can cheat so it’s ok to cheat.

Raid groups are not getting into eBGs. Communities of like minded players are queuing at the same time.

Only if you think chatting is cheating.

Their gameplay is disrupting to others and was clearly not intended. Raid groups cannot queue for epic bgs, and there is a reason for that, which you clearly want to ignore.

What is there to discuss? That cheating the system and exploits are somehow ok because Blizzard neglects PVP?

No. But you are. Logically and morally. Wrong.

2 Likes

you don’t even understand your own lame excuses bud… you will say anything to excuse your cheating so whatever dude. keep ruining the game for your fragile ego.

1 Like

Yup, sure is. Unherdable cats complained about not being able to road fight.

1 Like

It’s the pugs fault they have to cheat but then you say “all you guys have to do is work together like we do” as least be consistent lol

Just as you keep attempting to ruin the game for thousands of others.

deflect and gaslight that’s all you know I sure hope you don’t have a partner that has to deal with you…

1 Like

I’d be Hirav’s partner anyday.

2 Likes

Disagreement isn’t gaslighting.

1 Like

PuGs have caused players who want to win, to band together and attempt to win. They are using all the same tools that you have available to you. Just because you choose to not use those tools, doesn’t mean the tools are cheating.

And it is all, working together. Not fighting on roads. Not going off and dueling that one player away from the team fight. Doing objectives. Defending when needed, often in groups. That is what is being done differently.

1 Like

I mean if you enjoy being unironically evil, then by all means have fun with that. This is the perfect game for it. Blizzard clearly won’t punish you for it.

1 Like

Krusty Krab is unfair! Premades are in there! Krusty Krab is unfair!

1 Like

If you need to use tools to CIRCUMVENT the system you are cheating

No one is circumventing any system.

Groups of up to 5 players can click a button.

Communities of like minded players can communicate the status of their queues.

The system decides to place multiple groups into the same instance. The system is designed to do this. If it was not intended to do this, it wouldn’t. Or they would have fixed it in the last 8 years.

again, with your logic I can cheat because everyone can and as long as it works it’s ok.

If you think chatting is cheating, that’s up to you.

1 Like

oh no a whole 40 conquest o no GASP

ok lets use some logic here… can you queue as a raid?