Yep another one

rotfl im ded

he is trying to demonize teamwork, communication, and people forming communities.

4 Likes

No. Groups are restricted to 5 players.

NOT JUST 40 WHOLE CONQUEST (unless it’s the first or only win of the day) A WHOLE 40 PERSONS, that’s like 1600 collective conquest denied. I’m doing my part! Though, 4400 Conquest as a potential deduction sounds nicer.

1 Like

ok so with that if we are thinking logically that means that only groups of 5 can join a bg together right?

I know, it’s hilarious. In an MMO. Complaining about being beaten by people chatting to each other.

1 Like

Groups of up to 5 players can click the button. The button is unclickable in larger groups.

LOL :skull: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

You must be seriously bored trying to explain anything to them …I mean isn’t there paint drying somewhere …you could watch dry and get more from it

3 Likes

Nah. I’m playing wow on one screen, watching Youtube on another, and have this open on a third. Nothing boring about my day. And it’s 4am. So nothing much is going on outside.

ok …yeah cause …i was worried bout ya :slight_smile: looking out for my fellow players n all

2 Likes

You have 3 screens? That’s not fair, plz ban.

3 Likes

I also use a Naga mouse and keypad. For sure unfair. Recently went and bought the naga wireless pro, to replace my old naga trinity. A much needed upgrade.

2 Likes

I only use my extra mouse buttons for auto-run, I still click mostly everything. Can’t break my vanilla muscle memory, I’ve been BAD since the day I started playing.

I can’t do it. Not having 36 buttons under my thumb is annoying, even when I’m not playing a game.

The place I work is secure, meaning you’re not allowed to bring anything to your desk, otherwise there would a naga there too.

But with what you “friend” groups do is go in and form a big raid group therefore going around the intended 5-man limit

1 Like

No.

The system forms raid groups in the instance. Otherwise pugs wouldn’t have access to /rw.

The system has been designed by Blizzard to place multiple groups into the same instance.

No one is circumventing the 5 man limit. They can’t. The button is not clickable in larger groups.

Of RANDOM groups not people sitting in a discord together

1 Like

Holy crap I can’t with this guy.

YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY PLAYING THE GAME HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY IT AND NOT THE WAY IT IS INTENDED BY BLIZZARD.

This is the most on-the-nose example of projecting I’ve ever seen.

There is so much :poop: falling out of your mouth at all times that when I see your posts i’m reminded to check my childs bathroom to make sure they flushed.

3 Likes

i have a razor chroma mouse i got 12 side buttons the advantages i have lol