Yep another one

Okay, Again I rarely see it from either side. So, Lets say 10 minutes a bg que they miss okay so now they wait again they miss that one then what maybe the 3rd time or did half their group say f it and go. I mean I am guessing just doing basic math. So 3-4 other epics came and went with out them, then there is the assumption that there is more than 10… what I have read is usually 5-13ish so yeah maybe stomp 1 normal bg an hour?

If they are lucky half an epic?

Then my personal experience is I lost on both factions so that give it a 50/50 if they will actually win.

1 Like

Yeah thats accurate. What i left out and you missed, not your fault as i was repeating myself so i was brief, is that when they dont accept those queues, those epics still load.

Those epics they didnt join are the ones theyre ruining with a power vacuum where 15-25 didnt join on one side.

So you get 40 horde vs 15 alliance or whatever

1 Like

If they are utilizing 3rd party code in some form to make this happen, then yes, its an exploit and yes that is punishable.

Assuming everyone is doing it all the time constantly, like on a rando Thursday morning before this thread began, is a kind of a problem. If people are just group as 5 and then pressing queue at the same time, that is not an exploit in and of itself.

Saturday all day events with Ruthlessbro party syncing the whole time using 3rd party apps or addons (also why are these addons not broken/hotfixed out of the game that allow this to happen?) to almost garantee being grouped in a bg (or ebg) an exploit?

Sure.

but those 3rd party apps are key in that which makes it an exploit.

I have seen a few that I have loaded with less than. The most impactful negatives I have found is people going. Oh so and so must be a premade and leaving. That hurts.

But that could be the weird healer off ratio though I like to blame blizz for everything :laughing:

1 Like

Its cathartic

Circumventing the indented system is itself an exploit.

Yes.

Or Bliz doesnt consider it cheating,
or care,
or you are over blowing the situation.

So you admit it’s cheating but you don’t care because you have not been caught… well you heard it here folks…

But you can’t circumvent the system. The system is, groups of 5 players click a button.

It’s the systems decision where to place those groups.

Circumventing the system would be a raid group being able to click the button.

with out the third party apps/addons that help garantee them getting into the same bg, they arent circumventing anything. They are just pressing queue and leaving queue.

If thats bannable then i wouldnt even have an account as I do this all the time solo queued for various reasons.

The groups I’ve run with don’t use any such tools, that I know of.

1 Like

I think they limited it to 5 people not because they wanted it to be limited, guilds doing AV go back to the time before a flavor of ice cream. It is probably because they do not have a way to keep the same three large groups from always fighting each other. While a 3rd sits in a que until it is over.

Now if they are using anything like an in game bot to group together then that is wrong. Other than that its not cheating.

1 Like

except i have already stated that I dont even queue sync. so you didnt catch be in anything.

Also i was refereeing too this particular part anyways:

smh again if they game “intended” for groups to join as raids you could join as a raid…

And if the game didn’t intended for me to fall through the ground I wouldn’t.

1 Like

Which you cannot do.

But Blizzard designed the system to often place multiple groups into the same instance.

2 Likes

that argument is irrelevant it does not impact other people and all that happens is you die and respawn or have to hearth out.

I once fell through the world tree and got to explore unintended areas. This actually got some people banned.

Similarly, the dwarf airstrip used to be closed off and the only way to get that was falling through the world in a certain spot to walk under the city to a certain area that let you then climb back up the mountain to that hidden area.

This also got you banned.

Ironic to me that blizzard believed those to be bannable offenses but has not banned any one for pressing the queue button at the same time.

1 Like

This was my assumption. Someone else said there is some sort of countdown timer addon that makes it easier.

to me that just sounds like DBM pull timer but even still, if thats it, can just say 123go and it would be the same thing.

They do not ban people for that unless you use it to your advantage… stop lying