Years of practice doesn't change the fact

Definitely don’t trust you my dude. Pointing out undertuned content isn’t a whine, it’s a hope for more challenge and game health. Your perception of anything critical of the game as a whine is pathetic.

[citation needed]

I’ll give you a hint: people used to call it Molten Bore.

It wasn’t challenging back then, it was tedious.

Sorry that a guild in the EU broke your rose-tinted glasses.

#sorrynotsorry

2 Likes

Citation already given. Reading required. Idiots may have trouble.

Awww, and I was hoping we could be best buds and everything.

It isn’t being critical. Its whining that you didn’t get the game you wanted. Grow up and move it. Its pathetic.

Lol nope, not even close.

Yup, beyond pathetic.

Thanks for your bad opinion and your wasted time. Keep at it.

Yes, wasted time. Yet you are the one so butt hurt you have to keep coming back to defend your fragile ego.

LOL the irony.

Nah just chilling at the airport, nothing better to do.

People pointed out the changes from when Molten Bore was first released and patch 1.12.

Oh, hey, what patch is Classic WoW currently based on? Golly, it should would have nice if Blizzard told us well in advance what patch we were starting on.

Oh well, shame they didn’t do that. Then people would have known that Classic WoW =/= Vanilla WoW day 1.

It’s almost as if Classic WoW is tuned for things at Vanilla patch 1.12…

1 Like

Yes, nothing better to do than whine and QQ.

#Nochanges.

Nobody has ever claimed Vanilla was perfectly balanced. It has many strengths, but it ain’t there.

Good luck doing the same thing at 60, though.

Thanks for the entertainment

It does when you include all of the cumulative changes that effectively nerfed much of the game by 1.12.

If the raids were even remotely hard for the most elite players in the World, what chance would the rest of us have? We’d never even step foot into MC if it was that hard because we’d have to join guilds that are literally another job where you can be “fired” etc… Most players want to raid the content without being an elite gamer. It’s only right, for the first few raids at least. Naxx can be the one gatekeeper raid.

1 Like

There is no balance problems aside from the ones in your head.

MC and Ony are simple raid encounters with less mechanics in the entire raid compared to a single dungeon in BFA.

Get over it.

3 Likes

I mean, Rag got downed with a group of 13 level 60s, and the rest of the raid being level 55-60 today on horde.

And what do you propose be done about it?

Or did you just make a thread to remark upon something we all already know?

A lot of the “trash” gear isn’t.

There were a lot of “blind alleys” in Vanilla. One of them was caster DPS/healers prioritizing dungeon sets vs. spell damage pieces which did superior DPS/healing. In addition, most groups stacked FR to an overwheling degree (the WoWWiki guide, written when the fight was current content, recommended 315 for tank/200 for melee/100 for ranged and a lot of people posting now seem to remember full raids being at 315) when a lot of the fire damage in MC was due to avoidable mechanics.