Years of practice doesn't change the fact

End game content is under tuned.

Years of practice doesn’t give you enough of an edge in your skill rotations to down rag sub level 60 in green gear. It’s very impressive they leveled so quickly, that’s where the practice paid off, but them downing end game bosses with trash gear means there is a balance problem.

Pretty simple.

26 Likes

No, it’s not. It’s not about practice either. MC was never hard, it was the first content of it’s kind in a brand new game. Hundreds of thousands of people didn’t fill up all these servers because they were eager to test themselves against the challenge of Molten Core.

39 Likes

It is and they did

1 Like

Lol. Yah, all the mythic raiders came to classic to face the challenge of Lucifron. Sure.

24 Likes

Didnt realize I was talking to tuskamus - knower of all motivations. Doesn’t matter though because their motivations are irrelevant.

The content is clearly undertuned.

2 Likes

And when all raids bosses are downed hours after release with single digit if any wipes?

They should have retuned it.

3 Likes

**The 5 stages of grief and loss are:

Denial and isolation.
Anger.
Bargaining.
Depression.
Acceptance.

IMO you are currently in stage one.

29 Likes

When I cleared MC back in Vanilla, we were a bunch of keyboard turners mashing their heads against their keyboards.

This was always going to be about logistics. The playerbase is much better, and it has 15 years of accumulated knowledge about this content.

Expect BWL, AQ40 and Naxx to be cleared withing hours on RELEASE DAY.

Those that want exciting content tuned to the reality of 2019 should go play retail, and let those that want to experience the social aspect of playing an old-school MMO can stay in Classic.

Live and let live.

23 Likes

No we weren’t mashing our faces, it was balanced different. WoW skill rotations aren’t complicated enough to need practice. It’s simply undertuned.

IMO you are currently in stage one.

IMO you have contributed nothing and whiffed on your troll post. What a waste of your time.

5 Likes

I think this is how its gonna be.

Retail:

• Rng. Time gating. Gcd.
  • Cancerous social interactions.
  • Challenging content(mythics)

Classic

• Friendly players.
  • Social interactions.
  • Super easy content.
11 Likes

lmao… where is the lie

1 Like

So show us the numbers of how vanilla was to prove your claim. Oh that’s right you don’t have them, but blizz does.

Let it go already.

2 Likes

whoa ur level 28 it sounded like u were 60 and raiding at first

5 Likes

Pre-nerf rag was never killed, same as c’thun

5 Likes

The only people who seem to care about the Ragnaros situation are the ones who clearly have no interest in playing Classic. Almost like they are using disingenuous strawman arguments to score some kind of points. Oh wait, that is exactly what they are doing.

11 Likes

How about you try not speaking for everyone, pal?

Wait, wha–

Are you saying that before Ragnaros was ever nerfed nobody was able to kill him? Is that what you’re trying to say?

I guess you’d better tell that to the thousands of players who were able to do so before patch 1.12 and got their gear from those Raids.

1 Like

Because it was stupidly overtuned and impossible. Being annoying and overtuned =/= being challenging.

I thought everyone was way better though

2 Likes

It’s well known this is nerfed, look it up yourself

…Overtuned doesn’t mean requiring more skill. The fact that you don’t even know the term tells me you honestly have no idea what you’re talking about.