Years of practice doesn't change the fact

Then stop making claims with zero proof to back it up. My dad works for nintendo as well.

No why would it, and how it that relevant?

It’s very relevant. People who want to complete content as fast as possible do so.

It shouldn’t ruin the game for you, and it doesn’t necessarily make the content faceroll either. People speed run dark souls.

I did back it up clearly. Huurrrrrr durrr

Tell me all the debuffs past 8 that were REQUIRED for them to kill rag. Hell tell me the debuffs past 8 required for Ony when they even did that with 34 people.

I said it doesn’t ruin the game wtf reading comprehension?

I don’t see a hyperlink. All I have seen is “look it up yourself”.

Lol you are reaching so hard, give it up, he is clearly undertuned. The proof is in the outcome…

And your proof that this is not the same rag as in 2005 is…what exactly?

He isn’t “undertuned”, MC is what it was.

An entry level raid with little entry, and when you already know the strats…it may as well be farm content.

Patch notes. Duh.

Ah yes…these mythical patch notes you keep talking about. Where are they again?

They have a 1.12 reference client. The values are likely correct and just not what people expected because they have memories of early WoW patch MC and how many times they died in it.

He is not over or under tuned. He is tuned to be exactly the way he was in 1.12. It’s meant to be a re-creation. It doesn’t matter how hard it is since difficulty was never a goal of a museum piece.

1 Like

Dunno bro, texas maybe? Hard to say where the servers are.

What. He’s saying with the added slots it became easier. That is a statement of fact.

Well said my friend. Props to them for their ability to power level but once everyone else is that level they will have the same accomplishment. The challenge wasn’t supposed to be a speed run

in before all these people thinking they too will stroll right into MC and clear it because its so easy.

Cant wait for the tears when they wipe to rhag multiple times because it isnt as easy as that guild made it look.

Good luck making progress with these people, they have their minds made up.

1 Like

They just used and exploit mind controlling an UBRS mob giving the raid a lot of FR thus making the entire raid easier than a baron run since both bosses and mobs cant do damage at all. As long as this exploit is in this game CLASSIC GIVES FREE EPICS AND LEGENDARIES.

1 Like

It is as easier as rextroy 1 shotting bosses with an exploit.
It is an exploit, just use it and have fun with free epics and legendaries.