Y'all really need to tell us what was flagged

When did offending people become a THING! What dimension did yo come from? Really? Think!

feel free to educate me, i’m always ready to learn stuff.

i just woke up one day, and suddenly people decided they needed to be offended by everything.
i don’t understand the history behind it.

2 Likes

well this is certainly an interesting turn of events…

i rarely flag posts unless they’re in need of it.

i just found one which is in need, and when attempting to flag it, got this:

i’ve never seen this before.

2 Likes

Nope. Because your post isn’t against CoC. Flagging is a report function for posts that are against the rules. Not because you’re offended.

Yeah, flagging is severely limited. It’s why I rarely use it. I save my flags for the really bad stuff. Hehe

2 Likes

Thank you for your diligent service forum cop. You have a thankless job, but I’m sure the feeling you get lying in bed at night thinking about all those posts you flagged is thanks enough.

Keep keeping us safe. Godspeed.

2 Likes

Every single person can report a post and he literally said “rarely.” Your snark is nonsensical.

1 Like

Don’t take my praise literally. I know he isn’t “actually” a cop. However, his dedication to policing the forums and tattling on people who may have been naughty is commendable and noteworthy. His flags are rare “unless” they need it. Then the flags fly!

Edit: he literally runs out of flags.

2 Likes

Doesn’t exist.

So someone harasses another person or lets go with the major swearing or threatening of people and he flags it once. Because that’s all you can do. There’s no “letting the flags fly.” Your hyperbole is ridiculous.

And it doesn’t take much to run out of flags. I think it’s a limit of three or four.

Move along, sir. Stop attempting to belittle others.

2 Likes

Hyperbole is intentionally ridiculous. That’s the point.

2 Likes

We need downvote back. Our only weapon is flag as spam right now

… it’s not a weapon. It’s a report function for things against the CoC.

This right here is the issue.

3 Likes

As someone who was bullied from my earliest childhood all the way to my junior year in high school before i started standing up to my bullies i fully agree with this.

4 Likes

Nah.

Sad thing is I can’t even tell you why you’re wrong because discussing Blizzard moderation on this forum is apparently actionable.

1 Like

I saw a grayed out post by op yesterday. I think it was just a matter of boring arguments that were not really even related to actual thread topic. Sort of like I think blizzard should do or allow___. Then op states 50 times but they don’t want to allow. Over an over an over again. Everyone knows they don’t want to allow and the post is about having them change their mind, not to be reminded 5000 times that they don’t like that method. Its not a harassment. But just gets to be too much of the same thing. And no I didn’t flag any post, unless against the rules.

1 Like

If people don’t like what someone says we downvoted it into oblivion. Now we can’t do that. How else do we get them buried

You don’t. Because that’s not how the report function works. Stop using the flag button as a downvote.

Wanting to get someone buried is why they took downvotes off of people to begin with. That sort of behavior is childish and ridiculous.

3 Likes

If someone is saying something unpopular like remove flying for example why entertain that idea? Not every idea is a good idea.

1 Like

Then you post that you dislike it and then ignore the thread. It’s that simple. This isn’t an echo chamber. You don’t silence someone because you don’t like what they said. Period.

5 Likes

You post in it and it gets pushed higher