Y'all really need to tell us what was flagged

Well, blues can (dunno if mods can, but pretty sure they can also). I know there was someone in the last month who thought they could be sneaky and use a different character over in CS to make a thread that was against the rules and the blue noted that they could tell it was someone who had done this before.

They can see all of the characters on an account if they look. They have said that some players who have mass flagged using alts were dealt with as well when caught.

Yes, wouldn’t it be grand if emotions worked that way. Unfortunately they do not. That kind of thing can be, for some - (that may be incrompisable for many stronger souls,) - passive bullying. One cannot be naive to this outcome. Like it or not.

PS - Why the hell did one of the first intelligent discussion I’ve seen in awhile get flagged???!! What? Not controversial or snarky enough?

Yeah some people are spewing racist slurs and swearing left and right in particular threads and kept posting with no vacation. I said the F word once in a thread and got a vacation. Same thread the person saying racist slurs and cursing at multiple people kept on going

haha oh man, you’re post about flagging got flagged! Ridoncoulsousness.

How did this get flagged a second time. There is not a single thing about it that’s against the CoC.

2 Likes

And what exactly is the big picture?

Mods can see all edits. But if something clarifies to others for later, I don’t see the issue. No one is trying to exploit anything. :roll_eyes:

Oh is that what my newest system message was for? I didn’t realize it was restored once already. This time, “it’s inappropriate.” :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

i got banned for calling myself a mindless APE

‘’ i am a mindless ape who is easy to entertain’’ and i got flagged and a 6-8 hour ‘‘trolling bann’’

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure everything I post falls in the latter category. I never know which one of my posts gets reported… it could be any of them.

slurs usually get the banhammer unless it’s being called alt right… but that one is tossed out so often it loses meaning.

Not sure if they did though since it was every white-slur in the book, alongside other quite vehement statements

Remember it’s California… guilt is very strong there.

the posts that get reported are… strange

the very very obvious troll post won’t get flagged, but my delicious butter chicken recipe that i post in response will get me banned for 24 hours

2 Likes

OP and their friends flag posts all the time. Regular hater on the forums against anything that hurts feelings.

2 Likes

You really need to move past your thread being deleted. lol

You didn’t get sanctioned for it. Which means nothing was wrong with it. And I didn’t flag it. Blame everyone else who flushed it down the toilet when it turned toxic.

Geebus, sir. lol

1 Like

What are you going to do when you hit 30000 posts? Can I squeeze your cheeks while you try to blow out 30000 candles?

1 Like

LOL I’ll just dread the moment someone tries to use it as an attack when they can’t form an argument. I really should swap back to Thallia to post. Or even Ephra, since she’s my main. At least no one can use the “BUT UR POST COUNT” tactic that way. :rofl:

Aww I’m not attacking you my first post in this tread :frowning:

1 Like

No no! I didn’t say you were! I meant others use that. Not you!

Yay “squeeze cheeks and runs away”

2 Likes

tacklehugs

I win. :grin:

2 Likes