Y'all are so quick to forget the actual gameplay changes coming in 9.1.5

Except that they specifically made the changes to those AoE caps (implementing them in the first place) in 9.0

Meaning the earliest they could have removed them was 9.1 and they could have implemented the changes then, but if they did that it would have caused chaos for that raid tier as every guild would need to reassess what classes to bring to the raid etc due to those caps being changed. A minor patch implementation was more ideal because that would not release until after the raid tier had already been cleared by most people and it would give players time to adjust before the next raid tier release in 9.2

BFA was the expansion that added a ton of abilities to the GCD, AoE caps weren’t affected back then.

Gee that’s almost like that was my entire point.

Half the stuff being “added” in 9.1.5 is just reverting changes from 9.0 or using content from Legion to be all “Look at us adding fun to the game”

Yeah they really don’t though?

Like, the people that do leave, they often have nothing left, so they’re leaving not because they ‘don’t like it and want to move’ but because they don’t have a choice. It’s either leave and hope to find refuge elsewhere or suffer in place.

Leaving a country because you have few other choices and not continuing to play a video game because some changes annoyed you are two very different things.

Oh and I really shouldn’t have to point this out, but one of those things saves you $15 a month, the other potentially costs thousands of dollars depending on where you’re going, how much you’re taking and when you’re going. And that’s just to leave the country you started in. That’s not even touching on the costs to resettle in the country you’re going to.

Agreed.

/10char

There is a nasty pattern with blizz here. They take something we didn’t complain about it, ruin it and then way down the road, give it back slightly nerfed and we celebrate. Perhaps blizz needs to listen to us BEFORE they do things like adding aoe caps…

But then I guess they can’t “make us happy” again down the road eh? See the pattern? There never should have been a stupid aoe cap (reduced damage is fine over five targets, which is what they should have opted for if they were going to change anything).

Where the heck is my tinfoil.

4 Likes

You’d have to be a baby to be offended by any of the crap they’re removing. The projection you losers always pull when called on your garbage is so amusing. “g-g-grow up… It’s you who’s the child, not me who can’t handle risque humor”

1 Like

Yeah, it’s like an abusive relationship basically.

“I’m gonna marry you with these awesome expansions and then treat you well with all these fun gameplay mechanics. Uh oh, now I’m abusing you for no reason with nerfs and pruning, guess I’m an awful person and you should leave me. But wait, here’s a warm bath of Mage Tower and I’m gonna rub your feet with this felbear, doesn’t that feel nice? You know I love you.”

Why fix something when it isn’t broken, when you can instead break it yourself, fix it and then people praise you for it. It’s not my fault for being excited about AoE caps being removed, even though they never should have been implemented in the first place. If you’re in the Summer heat and your power goes out, that sucks, but I’m not gonna complain about why it broke or who broke it, when it comes back on. I’m gonna be happy I have cool air and a working fridgedator.

You know?

I’m unimpressed by the changes coming with 9.1.5 because they should’ve been part of the release version.

Does it really take over a year to add a skip for the incredibly boring intro?

They alwaya have. I’m a customer buying their product. Nothing More.

I personally am not offended by anything they’re removing. I also realize it isn’t about me, but rather it’s what the devs want.

What I’m not doing is throwing a tantrum over a few frankly mediocre jokes are being removed.

I don’t care what the developers want. It’s their job to please their customers. Not change the game based on their own insecurities.

1 Like

The customer isn’t always right Karen.

It’s their game dude. They can change it however they see fit and they don’t have to include you at all.

If you don’t like it, there’s the door.

And this, right here, is one of the biggest problems with this ‘community’.

The developers are people too, they have every right to have an opinion on what is, and is not acceptable within the game they created.

End of story.

1 Like

How controversial of you to say that devs deserve happiness lmao

/s

And as people we have the right to call their changes idiotic and useless

Never said they didn’t.

But you lose any and all credibility/respect when you try to argue that the devs don’t have the right to decide what is and is not acceptable within their own game.

They could also build you a newer nicer house for no cost and all you would do is complain they got the wrong color or something stupid like that. I’d rather be a shill than walk around crying and whining about every single thing I see or hear about.

2 Likes

And I have a right to voice my displeasure and take my money elsewhere, which I am.

Censorship is so good for gameplay sorry for our shortsightedness. I’ve awoken and seen how this megamind change is saving us from the horrific reality that the game is amazing right now and will be even greater with these changes.

Okay, so be it.

Bye Felicia.

Why do you care, my god actually log on and play the game. You must be the life of parties.