Y'all are so quick to forget the actual gameplay changes coming in 9.1.5

I just can’t imagine hyperfocusing on minor changes that dont affect the gameplay in any capacity instead of being excited about actual gameplay changes that people have been asking for all expansion.

I swear, Blizzard can’t win with you people. 9.1.5 looks great

15 Likes

No AoE cap babeeeeeeee. :partying_face:

9 Likes

Heck yeah mang, that’s amazing

1 Like

I have no complaints on this subject,YEAH!

1 Like

Heck yeah mang, that’s the best change

2 Likes

Except 9.1.5 brings very little changes to the core issues with the game.

165 Likes

I am also pretty excited for increased legacy damage in Legion raids and nerfs to pesky fights like Avatar and Eonar. Still waiting to hear about updates on that from the PTR folks.

4 Likes

Blizzard answer to the massive content problems is getting more renown for more covenants.

19 Likes

What are those problems?

9.1.5 fixed many problems that people have directly asked for.

1 Like

I mean I’m glad they’re changing things, but I’m getting tired of every single expansion where they introduce systems that are garbage or unfun and then waste a patch (however small it may be) on “fixes”.

97 Likes

That’s fair. A lot of this stuff definitely should have been fixed in beta, but I’d rather it late than not at all, you know?

1 Like

Yeah barley any good changes at all. some specs are still busted beyond belief

3 Likes

Lack of content.

41 Likes

They added more dungeons (granted they’re old dungeons) to the time walking
and M+ pool and added back the mage tower.

That seems like content to me.

What content specifically are you wanting?

The absolute garbage raid with so called tier sets and the major glaring problems in Pvp

34 Likes

As it seems to me, the best days in SL will be the last few.

I don’t mean that to be snarky, I’m the past at the end of expansions they have loosened up the RNG and people get to have fun and go nuts. Soloing dungeons, etc.

Unless they are going to ruin that fleeting fun moment in the game as well. :frowning:

7 Likes

I mean the major glaring problems that PvP has had have been here for over a decade now. WoW is just not a good PvP game

That ship has sailed around the world twice girlfriend.

Do you want another raid? It sucks that you didn’t like it but you can’t say it’s not content

I want them back too, I’ll give you that

3 Likes

more blizzard shills :roll_eyes:

they could set your house on fire and you’d still praise them

65 Likes

Acknowledging a patch that has a ton of stuff myself and many other players literally directly asked for makes me a shill?

Yikes.

6 Likes

Considering the majority of the upcoming changes are things that should have been done in beta, and PvP is still going to be even more of a dumpster fire than usual for WoW, there’s not anything 9.1.5 brings that I’m exactly happy about.

44 Likes