Xrealms were the Atomic Bomb that destroyed the game. All the rest are details

Man, Org is so packed on my server on a friday night the idea they’d CRZ classic is silly. The server I was on before this I partly left due to lack of available names. CRZ was a response to an issue I don’t really see Classic having. And should that issue ever emerge, advocate for server mergers instead. I always thought that was the superior alternative to CRZ that probably wasn’t implemented enough.

It was sometimes hours, not often. But the solution, xrealms, was much worse.

Lol you’re too bored to see that you’re 100% wrong? Cross realm BG’s existed for last ~4 months of vanilla. And btw 1.12 is the patch that classic wow is based on, so yeah they included the major feature of said patch.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, but you said since DAY 1. I’m going to ignore all your replies from now on.

CRBG’s fixed a real issue. If you were on an imbalanced server you just didn’t get to do BG’s. And in non-peak hours forget about it.

1 Like

Yeah of classic, you’re an idiot

3 Likes

You complain alot. Put down the tinfoil and get some sun.

Oh I’m sorry. I thought the point of forums was to point out things that don’t work.
From now on I’ll be posting butt kissing threads.

Its a hard choice between Xrealm bgs and allowing larger concurrent players. I lean toward the latter since that impacts everyone while xrealm only impacts bg players.

How do you think we reached the xrealms World in BFA?
It all started from BG xrealms.

Your post are nonconstructive though. You just come off as whiney. You present nothing but an opinionated complaint. Offer zero solutions, and add nothing to the discussion.

Sorry dude but keep it to yourself. What, they are just gonna turn off xrealm BGS in classic because of your one sentance post?

lol.

2 Likes

You’re the best, I love you.

1 Like

You know what’s the best? People who can read, too bad you’re not one of them.

The most destructive thing was allowing PvP servers to exist.

1 Like

PvP server is da best.

You’re more accurate than you probably think, and he’s quite proud of it.

But his threads always crack me up, the way he posts with such a straight face things such as

No they haven’t…

Cross battle grounds weren’t introduced until roughly halfway thru the original game.

You do know how to read, do you?

X-realm, teleport to content, queueing for content generally but especially queueing for raids, 300% speed flying mounts, zero-risk open world PvE, anime-tier storylines, infinite grinds, etc. Lot of reasons Retail is a sad joke.

LOL, no.

xrealms solve more problems in the game than they create.

It’s simply irrational to ignore this simple fact.