Xpoff in xpon bg's

They’ve also only played one game of WSG…
So, yeah! Such a Exploiter!

Adding this, since you’re oddly doing something you accused me of doing apparently that’s your intent. Same goes for talking about ‘any forum action’ that could have occurred. Not allowed to discuss it, in any capacity; or speculate on forum actions.

It is my intent. Point being linking others profile in poor taste is against the rules and makes it so nothing is done about issues. From you or any other person.

You’re backbeddle is strong now pup. You are glossing over large parts of the conversation trying to direct it in your favor and flat out lying about your previous posts and toons.
I don’t like people who lie and I don’t tend to waste my time with that kind. so I will be going now.

4 Likes

Hypocrite.

4 Likes

I have two toons. So not quite sure what you’re trying to insinuate, but only two characters have been made ever and neither are druids. So you’re making a claim, and making a rumor about someone. Which would make what your post is a liar, which as you stated would mean you dislike yourself and… won’t waste your time with yourself?

:black_flag:

That general post she made was the best thread in a while lol

2 Likes

This thread got strange.

3 Likes

Not seeing it, and I am leveling several alts, 6 in fact.

Feel free to post something to back that up, I’m well over 50% W/L after ~100 BGs while leveling.

https://i.imgur.com/xseyVtl.jpg

The update is tomorrow and I’m a little apprehensive. Do you think we’ve banged enough pots to turn Blizzards head to this issue/exploit?

In the time it’s taken to make these posts, they could have gotten lots of gear.

4 Likes

I do the same thing that guy does. I spend hundreds of thousands of gold on some of my toons as they level up just to give them the best of the best as they level. If you don’t believe me I can show you my rogue that I am leveling up.

Lets see it! I don’t “not believe you” but I am interested in how you manage to spend that much on leveling gear.

Its not something to brag about or be proud of really. I waste half my gold buying gear that I level out of.

I spend a few thousand gold and its more than acceptable for leveling.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/sockosaurus

What is it that you are spending so much money on? BoEs?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/illidan/vynlovanllan

this one the belt alone cost 350k and I got the full set just waiting for him to level into it and when he levels out I will replace it.

1 Like

wouldn’t let me post on him for some reason it keeps swithing… glitchty forums

1 Like

Hey, more power to you for doing what you like. That is honestly a collosal waste of gold in regards to empowering your character for Battlegrounds though. Those items aren’t even the best you can get, but they are fairly rare and a reminder of past twinking, so I get it.

I’m more of a functionality > style kind of twink.

18k? for what.

He got me on a technicality, I had some leg armor on my heirloom pants that are apparently rather expensive nowadays. Regardless of the fact that the leg armor had been on that same pair of heirloom pants I’ve been mailing around for a few years now.

Its besides the point, twinks know how much twink gear costs. I was just letting some guy know how far off he was in his estimate seeing as it seemed he had never twinked before. Then I was attacked for a few hours by some worgen about how I was evading questions or some ridiculousness.