Xpoff in xpon bg's

What people want is for Blizzard to give us what they’ve claimed they are trying to give us on this one.

They need to throw the ban hammer hard at the people using this exploit.

2 Likes

There are bigger and more destructive scripts which also need attention.
I am sure the list is quite long.

This does not make any sense whatsoever. I am in a large guild which is actually 6 guilds connected by an addon called Greenwall. Many of our members are leveling the new races and complaining about the twinks in their bg’s. ( I think you need play more or join a larger guild). So personal? how about Im just a fellow player that cares? Im giving up on this forum its a waste of my time.

Lastly, in the thread “Twinks are just leaving bgs early” you were being totally negative and stirring up trouble (" the movement day 1,2 etc, tasty low geared players etc ), now you’re attempting to be an authority on this subject? I cant really tell where you stand. You flip flop.

1 Like

Then why is it that I have never seen one single screenshot of an XP off person in a regular BG.

Until I see actual video of photo proof of someone who has the XP off icon over their ton in a BG with everyone else who does not have it, then it does not exist.

All I have seen is multiple people talking about this and I have yet to see any actual proof.

If you cannot show proof, then it is not happening. I encountered a battleground exploit over a year ago in Gilneas battleground. We as a team saw what happened when they hacked the map to make all flags, Alliance or Horde would all Cap for Alliance, even when my Horde toon capped it, it would turn to Ally. So we told them when it happened, submitted screenshots and timestamps, and yea… Blizzard stopped it from happening.

So seeing as how I have yet to see one single person saying that they have reported this, and no one has submitted any screenshots of this…if you cannot prove it then it des not exist.

Right now, it is your words, against mine. PROVE that this is true…So far none of you have, cuz you cant.

That’s Kang for you.

At one point he was pretty supportive of the people using the exploit, wish I could quote that but it’s lost in one of the 1k+ threads.

1 Like

I haven’t actually seen it used, but as I said, the exploit is easy to replicate.

This is something you’ll have to test for yourself, as I cannot provide proof without outright breaking the ToS.

Were not allowed to provide proof. Were not allowed to call out players. I would lovvvvveeeeee to show proof as you naysayers are so annoying. When other disturbing poster went so far to say that screenshots can be doctored. Its a no win situation here. I will have faith that the reports that Blizzard has been receiving will be answered. Frankly I dont give a fig what you think, sorry. no offense.

1 Like

I play against the ones using the exploit then create a character on their server and go take screenshots of them by the experience off guy and include their location in a bg. I report them all and let them know I have screenshots.

I also created a thread in the “bug report” section which hopefully brings more light to this. These people are using an exploit plain and simple. What’s worse is they know they are cheating and don’t care.

1 Like

Ban hammer over a random bg? :joy::joy: I mean I wouldn’t put it past them, but come on.

2 Likes

At what point is it a cheat but not a “cheat cheat” kind of thing? Cheating is cheating, exploiting is exploiting.

2 Likes

Personally I think anyone abusing exploits should be punished, but hey, that’s just me.

When they gain rating/titles like in rated pvp.

EXACTLY my point. No one here has actually seen it. They are just going off of what they have heard. Link me a video or screenshot or a screenshot of a chat with a GM.

If this truly were such a bad and well known exploit, then why is it that no one has mentioned talking to Blizzard about this?

Anyone who refuses to go to the authorities about something and also is only goin off of what they heard and no one has any proof of it, not one single person has even one tiny shard of evidence. So I am just supposed to believe you because you KNOW it to be true, because someone you knew encountered someone who claims to have seen this happening and so therefore by your logic it did happen.

So you’re condoning cheating, I get it. What about progress towards achievements which contain titles? BG wins, honor kills, etc. they should get no progress towards those?

Remind me to never ask you for moral support.

1 Like

No. I think they should fix it but I don’t feel it’s ban worthy.

I mean this not to be insulting, but it’s the most fitting word to use, you’re extremely ignorant on this.

Again, you can easily test it yourself, and if I provide any screenshot showing it to be possible I would be breaking the ToS. You can even go to xpoff and see that they know it’s possible, and that there’s infighting about people abusing it.

Short of rolling the dice and spamming low level BGs to hunt for people exploiting, I cannot provide any concrete evidence to you.

I have screenshots which also contain admission of guilt. I have lots of evidence but that’s for Blizzard to sort out.

And btw, I have reported those on my team doing the same thing and encouraged the others on the team to do the same.

This should be where it ends. I do not understand post after post of this stuff. No one on the forum can do anything about it.

Correct.

The clients I have recently sent to that site for wargame information were not very happy. Via notification etc from security apps. :thinking:
Clean discord or not, the majority of players just do not trust third party.
At one point in time these official forums are where lots of Twink information was shared.

Evidence?

Citation needed. Especially considering addons are widely used.

1 Like