XP Off change was indeed intentional

Wish more people were like you i wish you luck in FF

2 Likes

“The game is too hard at max level and I can only beat players that I completely outgear.” - Twink community

4 Likes

LOL all these twinks “saying” they are quitting because they cant stomp levelers anymore

3 Likes

You just cost yourselves a paying subscriber Blizzard, I hope it was worth it.

3 Likes

I like Greyhide actually. He’s interesting to talk to, and really nice.
I can’t toss the blame solely on one person.
Trust me when I say, back in the day, I was plenty vocal about CRZ (cross realm zones), and it got me exactly nowhere, so I don’t really blame him for voicing his opinion, he is certainly still entitled to it, and he and I may not see eye to eye anymore on twinking, but I still like the guy.
I am partly responsible for this myself, because I was seriously misinformed, but tried my best to make things right.

LOL you should have the title “the blizzard apologist”

1 Like

Lmao dude end game is not hard at all, its tedious, boring, and not rewarding at all. I’m guessing you got ripped up in BGS while you were under-geared so you don’t want that to ever happen again. We worked for our gear and planned our builds out accordingly, why should we not be rewarded for this?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t generalize by saying all of them are like that, some are more upset at the idea of their community dying out.

Though quite a few are just mad they don’t have fodder anymore, it’s certainly not all of them.

1 Like

Hey maybe in the meantime I should roll a ton of MM hunters and aimed shot people, graveyard camp, and become the “twink” everyone complained about.

4 Likes

You should that seems to be what i see everyone else doing lmao.

1 Like

I dont usually come down here to the second funniest place in the forums often but regading everything that’s happening with twinks and how they are now begging for help after they told several times to non twinks to “join them” or just “dont queue” or “deal with it”.

I’m gonna go ahead and say you’re alone on this one, you don’t ever had any sympathy from me so long you enjoy GY camping after the first 5 mins of a BG game because you 2 shot people.

good luck with your community, I think after these events no matter how you try to paint it… the result is the same almost nobody enjoys playing against twinks excepts twinks themselves.

4 Likes

But there’s lots of rewards for killing undergeared players though right? Forgot about all of those sweet, sweet bragging rights you get: “Yeah man, I SMASHED this low level undergeared completely unsuspecting player and I had 10x the gear he did, just pressed 1 of my 4 abilities and used my single talent tree ability and he was REKT SON xDxdXdXDhehehehehehehe.” -Rewarded Twink for his hard work

A twink would never kill me because I play the hardest part of this game and dominate. I’m not going to get confused over the 2 button rotation like twink players probably do.

I’m a dedicated healer. I wasn’t stomping anyone, i was playing with friends. And we are still trying to find a way to play together, but currently can’t because not only did they fudge up the twinking community, my half my friends can’t even log in because of some error crashing their game.
This patch was crap all the way around.

Hey if they refuse to address the REAL problem, might as well bring it in to the spotlight.
I love a good rebellion.

2 Likes

what real problem? that the refuse to throw resources in turning legion templates back on just for twinks? it’s a company thing and everything that’s going on with all games around blizzard in general…

and I think there’s FAR more important problems to invest resources in the CURRENT content than worry about twinks, turning off the queues solves the matter easy for them and for the non twinks it would seems everyone is happy.

4 Likes

Until they find something else to complain about when an over-tuned FOTM spec/class rotfstomps them in BG’s.
Next it will be “heirlooms are OP! Remove them!”

2 Likes

Good to know.

Also hoping regular levelers will enjoy BGs a little more. Makes me a bit more interested in trying out a new class or two…

2 Likes

Already started doing it and I am getting more kills on my xp on hunter then on my twink hunters when queues were combined. Its very few players with enchanted heirlooms so its easy to dominate with an op class and enchants. No rival twinks to stop me makes it easier. I will just mail the same enchanted heirlooms over and over again to new hunters, and I get to be op with putting less effort into my character then I did on my twinks.

Too bad, but good timing! My subscription was up on the 16th. Just enough time to cancel before being re-billed. Thanks blizzard!

3 Likes

Seeing as you are canceled and have a level 19 twink, are you going to try leveling it to 20 and leaving xp on then trying pvp while you are f2p? I think it may let you in the xp on queue while your character is frozen at 20.