XP Off change was indeed intentional

12 Likes

Welp gg

/10 char

2 Likes

Awesome news! Thanks for the update, Myninja.

10 Likes

Sweet, $15 back in my pocket.

13 Likes

I mean they split queues up for a reason originally. Only reason it was undone was for templates. Not sure why many expected them to remain merged after templates bit the big one.

If I had my choice I’d prefer templates and merged.

I assume most will go back to heirloom rerolling characters as before.

7 Likes

I would have preferred templates too.

3 Likes

Well, twinking was fun while it lasting. Thanks for the update. Get to save some money.

15 Likes

If theres any silver lining, you won’t feel pressed to gear yourself out like crazy in an arms race with other twinks now. There will be people who go the extra mile, but heirlooms might once again reign supreme.

Less pve, more pvp.

2 Likes

Bummer. Oh well… was really getting into wow again too. Guess I can open up my backlog on steam…

12 Likes

Still plenty of things in WoW to do.

So all this time you were on here crying, why didn’t you do those other things?

18 Likes

It’s a win for levelers/altoholics, sure.

But it’s also a win for every twink that said lazy players who were missing slots, etc. were impinging on the battleground experience for them.

It’s a win for everyone of the mind that battlegrounds should not award experience.

The only ones who lose are the twinks that did it just to obliterate lesser-geared players and to you, I say adios. :v:

25 Likes

Really? Sitting in a one hour + queue is a win for who?

20 Likes

To the people on this forum them

It’s basically a win/win for everyone. We’ll see if queue times are like they were last time they were split. Mine went from an average of 15 to 8 minutes because people got wind and were more inclined to queue.

They are now 1+ hours

11 Likes

Nah, don’t do that.

Were there hour-long queues the last time the brackets were separated?

Things will be slow as the people who stopped queueing because of twinks gradually reintroduce themselves into the player pool, which you know.

You were one of many who always claimed that most games only had a twink or two anyway. How are queue times supposed to skyrocket without them?

6 Likes

Just waited 4 hours for a battleground then logged off.

Cool stuff.

Back to farming 120s in Incursions.

14 Likes

They just split the playerbase. Queues for low levels will be short, high levels will be very long.

5 Likes

Cant wait to see all the people still get 2-3 shot by mm hunters and few others

7 Likes