XP Off change was indeed intentional

I was but I just logged into a starter account where I have a level 11 (xp on) and queue time says 18 min but I’m at 28 min already. Maybe I can get in some netflix in between free bg’s!

1 Like

Xpon 19s Battleground queue was x2 35min, x1 47 min queue on my level 15 Xpon character for today.
Never saw a pop.

1 Like

Exp on level 74 healer. 45 minutes in queue, no pop :frowning:

1 Like

Players have a chance to feel what we all felt at the end of WOTLK with this one.
Nothing new for me, easily predicted.

My crystal ball foresees, community groups designed for GY farming Xpon HKS.

Yeah mine said 22min earlier and i gave up past 40

3 Likes

Yep. I logged out, made sure I was unsubbed from WoW, and just resubbed to FF14.

1 Like

New players got stomped in Legion. New players have been getting stomped in BGs since Vanilla. People who don’t bother to gear or enchant or use consumables get stomped. Nothing has changed since the beginning.

I want Blizzard to show me the players who are throwing hundreds of dollars at WoW with server transfers, faction changes, guild moves, wow tokens, just to play BGs with XP On. There aren’t any though, so it’ll never happen.

And no one is paying a sub to play BGs at specific level ranges with exp on because you end up leveling out too fast, there’s not reason to actually enjoy it unless you exp off. Especially since Blizzard doesn’t try to balance the meta’s at each bracket.

It’s just more evidence the devs don’t play their own game, or can’t actually see how people are enjoying it, or have enjoyed it (off and on) since Vanilla.

Why not just pull experience out of BGs again? Especially at high level, the worst way to level is to BG because you need all that rep and quest unlocks to get stuff like WQs, and a bunch of other content from pve.

9 Likes

Un subbed both accounts. I don’t enjoy the max level grind. Cya round brothers

3 Likes

I’m sure he’s a nice person, he just doesn’t offer anything constructive to this topic other than trying to insult twinks with bad RL analogies.

5 Likes

Yes Juga. You know better.

When an Alliance player posts about how much Alliance sucks because they lost three in a row, we’re quick to ask for a larger sample size. You yourself, many times, encouraged people to track their wins via reflex and posted your own results after hundreds of games for that and reason.

Claiming that the end is nigh because of three queues on patch day is not really an argument worth making.

Now, I’m going to go off somewhere and find a nerf to one of my classes on the test server, login over there and spend 5 minutes on a training dummy and then come back and post a rant about how my class is gutted, method will never use it in the world first race and that the only thing to do is to boycott

Oh, I did a Wintergrasp yesterday. Lag was horrific for everyone. I’m never going to play it again because I’m sure the lag will always be terrible.

5 Likes

Just gonna re post what I recently posted on xpoff for this matter:

Welp, just canceled my sub. This happened right when I just got my crimson death-charger to sell too heh. I have some options of avenue I could do for PvP, but i'm not gonna even try especially since they are very temporary. Done dealing with stuff like this, don't want to constantly worry about 3/4ths of my characters losing the option for reliable equal level range PvP. I hope they realize with what they have done it will definitely have a negative downside. Between subs and activity, the kind of rerolls and certain set ups they are promoting of this change will not produce their intended result...Let alone this solution set up ruins many a players experience. Good luck all who stick through it, but from the long track record and my previous knowledge once its at this stage my hopes of this getting any better are shattered unless enough people make a voice big enough to make them consider changing it. They so could have designed a much better compromise if they wanted to change something, if they should have changed anything at all. In fact, they balanced lower levels to be much better balanced, then added chances for gear ups which would unbalanced even more. It was totally within their power to manage this. Good luck friends, it was a fine time discussing everything with you. If it is to be that I never post or return, have a good WoW life and life outside of Azeroth! If you remain here good luck to keep fighting for the twink community and keeping everything alive, but I've seen this tale before...
2 Likes

Mmmhmmm, but getting awfully tired of running from one thing to another as they gut the fun. I do finally get tired of chasing the fun in what has been a fun game.

2 Likes

Yep, so 99.1% of the entire game is now obsolete instead of it being just 99%.

I mean…whatever floats your boat. I guess I would find the novelty of one shotting people on a broken class old after awhile.

3 Likes

No one cares about your sob story on why you’re quitting.

You’re crying about not being able to dominate players with insanely better gear than them and likely more experience. Do you understand how toxic you are for the community?

You’re like a bully in 5th grade that’s 15 years old and refuses to graduate because you know you can’t beat up people the same age as you.

Your mentality is weak, your unsubbing comments are sad and the twink community as a whole needs to suck it up. This game was designed to for what you’re doing and it absolutely should not reward you and solely you because you want it to.

If you think all 26 people who twink are going to hurt this game you’re delusional.

3 Likes

Classic, missing 4 pieces 1 white piece which may as well be an empty slot. This is who we have calling pvp bullying :joy:

3 Likes

Oh my god.

Time to alert our guilds and friends! Everyone queue up your alts to bgs!

That changes today, my friend! Queue up against my crappy druid I don’t know how to play. I’m going to 20-29 warsong!

I wish I could, I slacked off way too much with WQs and still have 5k rep to go.

When it happens, you should name it Neduam. Sounds like something from Roots.

1 Like

Phew. That was actually a really fun game of WSG. We lost, but it was still good. It was about a 5 minute queue for my lvl 23 druid. No one ever got camped at the graveyard. :grinning:

1 Like