XP Off change was indeed intentional

The problem is 100% the fact that there’s xp in bgs. REMOVE EXP FROM BGS

7 Likes

I would love that. BGs used to be honor farming for honor gear. It was a great system that worked.

10 Likes

It has been removed for those who want it removed. It would appear as though Blizzard has listened to you.

4 Likes

And then most sit in queues. Awesome solution.

5 Likes

Yeah because the queue will never pop lol

1 Like

They wanted experience removed as a reward; it’s gone.

Reap what you sow.

3 Likes

No low level PvP is for breaking up the monotony of questing/dungeons and learning your character. Go get one shot by other twinks, we are cool with it.

Lol they do the same old tired arguments time and time again. Even though they all have zero ground to stand on like your argument for example.

Twinks can go play in their communities :joy: they’re a huge population apparently so they should have an easy time getting games together lul

2 Likes

And so are queues for all in some brackets.

3 Likes

XP was added to BGs specifically as a way to level while PvPing.

Low level BGs are literally for leveling. That’s why they added XP in the first place, and that’s why they added an XP eliminator and separate queues.

2 Likes

Poor speculation for painfully obvious reasons

1 Like

It’s not speculation when three different times I had over an hour queue.

It is when you’re drawing your measurements exactly one day after a patch that added new races.

People are leveling from 20, boosting, and utilizing discounted faction/race changes. People are unlocking these races and farming the reputation required to do so.

Why, oh why, would you think that now is an acceptable time to draw sweeping inferences about the 89 bracket?

2 Likes

People are just venting. Let them get it out of their systems.

Oh my bad. Should I wait a week to do something that was working fine two days ago?

Some of you are acting like you can’t sit in the old brig for a minute.
This can happen at any time, and everybody involved understands the stakes.

Look at how far we have come since BFA launch, so many new players and originals alike have returned in chase of phat loots and fun games.

19s, 20s, 29s, 39s, 49s, 59s, 60s, 69s, 70s, 79s, 80s, 85s, 89s, 90s, 99s, 109s 110s, 119s /Salute

How many do you know, now. :wink:

We still have our brackets, and we have killer groups within our brackets.

Lets see what happens, there is lots to talk about.

2 Likes

Except getting one shot wasn’t fine :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I’m out of likes, but I feel like you should know I would give that one if I could.

I genuinely wasn’t expecting you to be the reasonable one here.

You mean two days ago… before a patch came out?

Yes, Jug. You should wait.

Low level battleground queue times would vary right now whether the brackets had been separated or not.

2 Likes

Hey, is this the best part we were waiting for? If so, thank you!

1. Enchant all your looms
  2. Roll allied race @ level 20
  3. Equip looms
  4. Enchant pretty decent allied race starter greens
  5. Queue BGs
  6. Delete and start over

:frowning:

2 Likes