XP Off change was indeed intentional

Whats exaggerated? I’m agreeing with you.

However, I do need to say, at the time, if they leveled out of that bracket with those guys, they’d level into a new bracket with the same types of people. Now, it’s a non-issue.

I can’t really comment much on who are the right people to cater to as that’s purely opinion but I’m sure Blizzard has data to show that they made the right choice.

Honestly, it’s pointless debating with him, stuck at honor level 1.

4 Likes

The smaller dwindling player base in pvp says they dont or are following the wrong data. The shrinking player base in general says they arent looking at the correct data. Theyre catering to the wrong crowd.

1 Like

Dwindling is anecdotal. You can’t mix anecdote with numbers. You’ll draw the wrong conclusions.

1 Like

I can do whatever I want and its a fact not an opinion that the player base has hemorrhaged and is still shrinking to this day.

Shew, you sure told me, eh?

Facts can be proven or disproven. I hate to go there, but can you prove it’s dwindled? Or are you basing off all the people who say “I’m quitting!” but… are still here?

1 Like

I dont think you know what the word fact means. Look it up and with that I am done with you. If you cant see the shrinking player base then no proof could ever change your mind. You have an awesome day.

You say I don’t know what it means but you quoted exactly what it means. If you’re done, that’s cool. Again, anecdotal evidence doesn’t really prove a whole heap but you’re welcome to believe it. I’ll respect your opinion. Have a good one.

Honestly, i think its about lvling, and thats the reason why twinks have separate bg ques. Whether blizzard wants the admit this or not remains to be seen, but lets go back to the trial of the crusade patch wrath of the lich king. That patch added the merged battlegrounds, expon/off separation. It was worth a shot, and the twinks that existed played around with it and people were trying to make it work, but it wasn’t worth it in the wrong run.

It was like that for years. Come legion with stat templates, and the brackets were combined with xpon/off again, because they felt like it would be balanced. I still don’t agree at this point about that one. Pvp has never been balanced, high lvl or any level. The whole twinks vs non twinks debate is so laughable. It only became a problem because some people cant handle defeat, regardless of how they are defeated, unfairly or otherwise.

It creates a monopoly at low lvls for the levelers, and yet people still complain about other things. Boa twinks for example. The thing is, neither side is wrong or right. i personnaly feel like twinks have every right to exist within leveling bgs. It seems so stupid. Because a few people got butt hurt and facerolled, although it will happen to them at cap, but regardless, twinks are separated from the competition, and are in competition with themselves. I disagree, i mean ill put it this way. If were against twinks vs lvlers, then we should be against twinks vs max lvl 120 noobs as well. Its because of lvling, thats what makes it wrong.

Back in wrath of the lich king, gear and enchants and the game in general, especially at lower lvls was a lot harder to come by. I have seen all the arguments and that is one of them, that they aren’t on an even playing field. Neither is any level 120 in full greens vs a team of 120 full merciless glads 9000 gear either. The change either way is rediculous. Another argument i saw was that there arent many twinks. It was fueled by both sides but i mean, why are they separated if there aren’t many twinks.

I mean why even have low lvl pvp at all then. If we are just going to cry every time someone twinks us to death, its probably going to be a continuous thing all the way to lvl 120. The low lvls still have experienced vs noob players. Some players are leveling and some are not leveling. I really don’t agree that its about perfect balance. Its about separating those who are leveling, from those who aren’t. The Twinks being separated shouldn’t even be a thing. Players should just be oh well, i got killed. Instead, people told the devs to do something about it, even though nothing really needed to change, and blizzard did something, reverted the change in legion, and changed it back in bfa again. It never had to do with twinking for me. i just want to pvp at a lower lvl forever. Instead of solving it normally, they effectively cut twinks from the competition, because they aren’t leveling. Its about those whoa re leveling, and those who aren’t leveling. Anyone who had been in a twink only xpoff bg will tell you, they still get a ton of people turning off there exp who have no clue what they are doing. I think that blizz should remerge the bgs, because it adds a false sense as well for anyone who turns off their exp just willy nilly to finish a bracket without overlvling a quest zone or something. Then they are like , what gives, the pvp is like taking so long to pop, what gives? It doesn’t represent the game well either way. Anyone would interpret it as a new player, that they can pvp as well, just without lvling through the bracket. I dont think anyone would realize the brackets would be separated xpoff/xpon unless they did some research first.

2 Likes

Says the player who has never twinked but feels she has the knowledge to advocate about twinking.

I was in Bgs vs twinks while leveling. That’s a hell of a lot more experience than someone at honor level 1 has.

2 Likes

lol yeah ok so it is.

Juga has the most detailed/documented information regarding Leveling through Battlegrounds in BFA pre-separation. No comparison.
The characters are easily accessed and these statistics match up perfectly with Reflex data.

We can call that study “The Blueprint.”
While you were knee jerking/complaining/unsubbing on these forums, she was out getting it done.
As documented.

5 Likes

And? All for nothing. XP off was still removed. I’ve more experience of PVP in my little finger. We can call that the “Nothing Burger print” I predicted XP off would be removed. Experience ha ha

You admitted to pressing S when in Panic mode.
Not sure how relevant your experience is after that comment. :wink:

I’ve made mistakes in bgs yah. Juga also admitted her mistakes, I actually admire her for that. Unlike some.

Players are hungry they need to eat, the Wolves are out.

In the 19’s and 20’s bgs blasting the twinks into oblivion. https://imgur.com/KlUSOXL This is called the “XP On Non twinks domination! report”

Yea sadly they caved.

1 Like

Why cant blizzard add pvp stat templates for exp off as an option then? For example, you que up in an exp off bg, and you would choose to add a pvp template. Doing so would que you with the levelers. If you chose to not add a pvp stat template, you would que competitively with the twinks. Blizzard should add this as an option. I like decent que times, and im casual as well, so it would work for me.

3 Likes