XP Off change was indeed intentional

Agreed. The way they did this was terrible, and really unnecessary.
The ‘twink problem’ was blown so far out of proportion.

3 Likes

Someone already said it best in one of these mountains of threads… If there’s so many twinks, there won’t be any issues getting regular BGs XP-off. Otherwise, were there really that many in XP-on BGs that it was such an epidemic?

1 Like

The problem is, there aren’t. The majority of us are on here complaining. With all of the different realms, there’s no real convenient way to get us to get into BG’s.

It’s an incredible deal of work, now, to organize these games. Yes - it’s possible, but with a good amount of effort. Whether we think this is fair to do to the player base is another argument.

2 Likes

Just enough to put you mental turds in check.

My friend, you truly do not understand, nor do I think you ever will no matter what we do or reasons we say. You are too blinded by anger and stigma, maybe even revenge. But, when the Blizzard developers take away whatever you care about in this game, just remember this topic and forewarning…

2 Likes

When they take away end game content?

I’m not understanding. You want me to spend all my time leveling and gearing alts, playing them briefly, and then deleting them. How would that fit in your playstyle, if you had one, since you’re a forum alt?

Everyone plays this game in different ways, let us have compassion.

I don’t think I need to give compassion to someone who is only trying to waste my time.

When the end product is actually time, isn’t it interesting?

a twink using the word “compassion” :joy: if I could have a forum signature I believe this would be one for the history.

Where’s all the compassion when you other fellow twinks knew they had disgusting amount of advantage against levelers? they didnt seem to have too much compassion for their non twink fellow players.

1 Like

Do you guys all play at the same internet cafe?

its alright I show compassion to the undergeared players by using them as bait

1 Like

You don’t seem like a very fun bear.

I find it interesting when many complain about getting smashed in BGs and they are happy about this change. Here’s the issue, Blizz did not in the slightest even inform about the change and we had to wait until someone asked them… That’s the biggest issue and one we can all agree is a clear indicator of a disconnect between Blizzard and their players.

I for one am for the two being in the same queue for many reasons:

1. When I am lvling and play a non twink, I generally still lose and win the same amount, as many times my team will have just as much, if not more twinks than the other team.
  2. I’ll out level the bracket and move onto the next and eventually max lvl and guess what, that’s right, get destroyed at max lvl. In any case, I’m okay either way because it shows I need to progress my character. It’s call an RPG for a reason and believe that those who work for it should smash those who haven’t worked on a character as much.
  3. It’s fun to smash lesser geared people. Everyone can admit that, unless of course you prefer games that aren’t RPG type. In an RPG, you build your character and areas that once were hard, become easier and you feel powerful.

I love World of Warcraft and don’t see quitting for a very long time. But this move was a bad one and has served to make the meme all the more real, “fun detected, must remove”. In the end, pretty much most of those don’t like the change, would have respected it much further if Blizzard in turn respected them and gave them a heads up and explanation. Instead, we’re left with finding it out on our own and then having to get confirmation to the change.

4 Likes

I wish I could laugh react this whole post.

“I’m tired of people making valid points in how to actually gear a character and perform well saying the truth”

You destroyed your own opinion

Time for Ol’ Zubzug to ride off in to the sunset for the second time in 10 years. It’s been fun again. The burnt corpses of the newbies shall be my bicycle. Until blizzard screws up and merges the brackets again the newbies are safe once more.

1 Like

https://imgur.com/a/g4xWvv5

this is how clueless people can be in BGs. Come on now, let’s not go by BG chat as sane people speaking.

2 Likes

Possibly because now that devs have succeeded in driving twinks out of the game they can send their lackeys to work on a different issue. Like how the level squish is going to fix the game.

Yep that looks about right see that all the time