XP Off change was indeed intentional

Hey Trig, how are those queues? :rofl:

1 Like

I had actually unsubbed until this patch, sooo… good timing to be back

How are the queues?

Posting on my favorite twink. This has made me so sad.
RIP higher level bracket twinking :frowning:

Can barely stand being on the game today, feels so subdued.

Myninja, I am sorry I never got to face you, I saw you on once, but you logged before I could say hello.

Hoping that Blizzard will realize the mistake they made, and look for a better option than segregating part of their player base.

couldn’t tell you – when I log on it’s just a community of 69s and one lonely 60 freaking out as the world burns around them. Gonna let this blow over for a bit

Honestly, you’re better than this.

EDIT: No, I think I’m wrong. I think this is just your true colors. You’ve been acting like this since patch day.
I keep falling for your fake rationality. I’ve pointed out your lies and hypocrisy before and yet I keep expecting that to change. I need to stop taking the bait.

1 Like

Just like a good spartan protecting its lover.

Maybe I should have said before the patch. Ofc now he’s being more reasonable since he got what he wanted. It’s that fakeness I pointed out before.

I was like “wtf… why were all my things quoted?” What I don’t get is, why is someone so obsessed with me, even though I don’t even talk to them or read anything they post anymore?

Why can’t people just let things go?.. seriously.

2 Likes

Wow, did I ever pick a great time to check these forums. I should buy a lotto ticket tonight.

1 Like

We should get a game night, once a week.
Maybe a reunion before Classic, Brackets will most likely be separated once released there too.

The spirit of the gulch lives inside us :sunglasses:

One day in another universe perhaps we will smash our heads together and laugh about it until we pass out from the concussions lol

:heart:

1 Like

I would love that! (Anakah belongs to me, and I miss her already).
Couldn’t give you a like because I’m apparently “out” of them for today XD

1 Like

Again, we were talking about months ago. Not the last day where he is fake posting since he got his way. Sorry I wasn’t clear.

*You think you like more things, but you don’t!

1 Like

These forums are just too darned entertaining sometimes.

forums is better then bfa

1 Like

I mean, you’re not wrong.

It has been pretty…lackluster. I suppose that’s a good word for it.

Still just incredibly sketchy to me that this change not only wasn’t in the patch notes, but the justification was something that was done away with over half a year ago.

5 Likes