XP Off change was indeed intentional

Just like how you repeated his actions in various threads?
That must have really made an impact.
Being farmed and all.

1 Like

Yup, had to, because jugga has selective hearing/memory. She wanted examples so I gave it to her.

Also do you remember my descriptions :joy::joy: he didnā€™t farm me. I felt bad for our disc priest. I also felt bad for his team who just afkd in middle with nothing to do. I just pet stunned/feared/coiled him and made it as unfun as possible. I had an okay time with it!

Iā€™m hoping he has just as an okay of a time in that separate que though :wink:

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t say either of them are exactly conductive to conversation, but itā€™s pretty ridiculous to say Grey is worse than, or equal to Kang.

Kang speaks in riddles and trolls far, far more often than he says anything of substance, Grey is shady and trollish fairly often but he does tend to make actual arguments(Even if the validity of those arguments is questionable).

This seems like youā€™re just giving preferential treatment to Kang because you agree with him.

2 Likes

Me in mid September (the topic doesnā€™t seem to exist on the new forums):

https://i.imgur.com/mJpthWX.png

2 Likes

The moral of my story,
That exact replicated character/twink is still very much in the XPon queue.

Would you agree?

Excuse meā€¦ I prefer ā€œā€¦ is a weasel.ā€

Outside of all that, these types of things weā€™re being presented with now are called ā€œred herring fallacies.ā€ This topic is about ā€œXP Off change was indeed intentionalā€ and people are getting to the point where they have no counterargument and bringing up things that have nothing to do with the conversation in order to distract us from it.

1 Like

Did you not read what I quoted from him? Thatā€™s the stuff he spews about twinks just because he dislikes them.

Lol do you not read Kangs posts?!??!?!?!?

Seriously you have the worst case of selective memory.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not the one in denial though

Lmao okay, he compares twinks to potholes and 30 year olds in a 12 year olds karate class. Nothing he says is an actual argument.

This is a lie and you know it.

2 Likes

Calling people who twink NEETā€™s seems to be pretty insultingā€¦

1 Like

Do a search on old forums for that.

The past couple hours of discussion is why I come to the BG forums. Itā€™s like a soap opera in here.

5 Likes

Itā€™s been a weird couple of days.

Name one actual constructive thing he has said.

This is where youā€™re wrong. Jugga is probably the most impartial poster on these forums. In legion Jugga was without a doubt the most vocal supporter of the template system (at least at 110 where it felt good, it just felt like crap at low levels). In Legion I would have never imagined ever supporting anything Jugga said simply due to how much I despised low-level templates & just couldnā€™t agree with their outlook.

Did Jugga have some radical 180 change in thought between Legion to BfA where they suddenly want ā€œOPā€ gear again? No. Theyā€™ve always voiced what the healthiest, realistic option was (healthiest = combination of queue times, player experience, balance). Sure you can make some in-a-perfect-world BG system, but that doesnā€™t exist. Jugga is impartial to either side and simply ā€œsidesā€ with what is the most balanced, realistic option - not the unreachable carrot on a stick. If you read and actually digested what Juga has been saying you would realize this.

Signed, an OG Jugga hater

2 Likes

Some (not all) discussions are a win/loss scenario. The person on the losing end just cannot let it goā€¦ they just wonā€™t. Theyā€™ll agree with any person (regardless of what they say) just because they disagree with that person who out-did them previously.

Iā€™ve tested this by ā€œfake likingā€ posts that I could really care less about and watch the person all the sudden speak in opposition about it. It makes me wonder at what point do you just ā€œget over itā€? I mean, what is it that you really hate?

Unfortunately, I cannot take the credit for that one. Crowsfeet is the one who came up with it. But if you think about it, if I called myself one or the other, Iā€™ll pick the latter.

haha Iā€™m dying :rofl:

1 Like

Lololol :joy::joy::joy::joy: oh man too goodā€¦ Anyways Iā€™m out!

Have fun in your separated ques everyone!

1 Like