XP Off change was indeed intentional

Back in October? No they didn’t.

Eh I’m not too worried… You can out level 20-40 in a few hours… Also what’s the point of pvping there? You have no buttons… Oh right the whole point was to one shot newbs.

I’ve been rejoicing a ton. Had a ton of fun on bgs on my 100 warlock and 73 enhance shaman. I’m definitely going to que more now as it’s way more fun!

Hooray!

Then why were twinks a problem if you could just outlevel them?

3 Likes

Lol yea they did. Sure there might have been an outlier that want but the majority were. Keep going with that selective memory though.

I must be simple or slow, so can you please explain to me how going from 5-15 minute queues to not getting into a single game in 2 days after waiting in queue for over 2 hours each time before logging off is an improvement in game quality?

Eagerly awaiting your reply…

6 Likes

Because there were twinks in higher brackets too and that’s where some actually okay PvP is. Now I’ll never see a twink there again :+1:

1 Like

They were being sarcastic by saying leveling people are out of twink battlegrounds now.

i guess if you want to call this reasonable? I call this angry at players with better gear, but that’s just me.

1 Like

You’ll level out whether it’s a few hours or few days (depending on factors such as how much you play or if you’re wearing heirlooms). They were outliers or right-skewed data.

What (s)he is referring to is that twinks always complain about “scrub levelers” and how they waste their time. Now they can BG without those scrubs getting in their way.

Never say never…
And twinks are not nearly as prevalent as you think they are lol.
IF they really were that bad, then twinks wouldn’t be sitting around in 4+ hour Q’s now would they?

Still crying about how that “Skyshatter set” farmed you?

2 Likes

Lol doesn’t seem that bad. Yet I did say there was an outlier. There were tons of people on board with removing gems.

Also seems no less reasonable than this

This is the kind of people you’re defending Jugga… Complete trolls. Literally all of his responses in every thread have been completely trolls. Then you wonder why the non twinks got annoyed.

No Kang, I’m pretty stoked cause guess what, he’s in his own que now :joy: why don’t you take your “creativity” elsewhere… Ive had my fill of twink salt already :joy:

2 Likes

I was showing compassion and even that wasn’t good enough. I think it was the new term that Crowsfeet was trying to coin due to the fact that someone who doesn’t know what a twink is, tries to google it to get information is left with alarming results.

I think it’s because I don’t have the same angry disposition. Notice how when other twinks post and state that they don’t want to PVP against levelers, they’re called names too, their armories trolled and picked apart with “you don’t have X HKs (as if there is some minimum amount required)”.

Grey is no better, sorry. I think of it as speaking my mind, not just defending one person.

Lol he’s infinitely better than Kang :joy::joy: Grey’s weird? Kang goes around insulting people and contributing less than nothing to the discussion.

2 Likes

But, he is not.
Only thing that has changed is the players false outlook, as we will see in the upcoming future.
Twinks are still in your brackets. :wink:

1 Like

That would be Grey. Honestly, how can you contribute to a topic as an Honor level 1?

2 Likes

But he isn’t! And I’m just shaking in my boots :joy::joy::joy:

Does he go around insulting people? Already a better person in my books. I’ll agree some of his posts we’re weird but Kang is next level troll.

Yeah, the whole “you refused to agree with me, so you’re a troll” scenario. It’s like 2006 all over again. Seriously, I thought everyone was past all that.

Also, once someone starts using ad hominem attacks, they’ve immediately conceded the conversation. Notice how I don’t do that but certain people do? :wink: