XP Off change was indeed intentional

Lol we went down this road and we got more push back from the twinks than others I assure you.

Lol then continued to minimize all of their experiences (super incorrectly by making crap up and understating other crap). You seriously trolled them the entire time.

Been slightly longer than that :joy: maybe haven’t been for years… But the twink debate didn’t heat up until recently either because people only got to max and started to get bored in the last few months.

Where is Dabus to bring some optimism into you?

Sure. You mentioned you didn’t want people showing up to a battleground wearing just any type of crap gear and being a liability. Well that is largely just levelers. Now, the levelers with their inappropriate gear and lack of caring about it wont be queuing up into your games, allowing you to have more quality BGs.

1 Like

Then you were not around when the more reasonable guys were posting. Sorry you missed it. Obviously some will not like it but that’s fine they can schedule wargames and have their gear matter.

Again, sorry you missed everything from 2-3 months ago. Like I said, this has been going on for a long time.

Been going on since last October…

Sorry do not know her. I came looking for answers of why I couldn’t get a Q to pop after sitting and waiting for 4 hours.
Come to find out that twinks are not allowed to Q with a leveling person.
Bad change is bad. And not even the decency by Blizz to tell us so we could try and do any sort of damage control.

To be fair it did take me a few days of repeating “200 int difference” before you started acknowledging gems could be an issue.

Before that, if I recall correctly, you were pretty adamant that twinks had no real big advantages.

2 Likes

Wait, we both are levelers though… well, I am anyway. I’d assume a 44 isn’t twinking but I could be wrong

The person literally said “You gear appropriately for the situation, which is what my twink was doing.” in what I quoted.

No they will just get 1 shot by arcane mages and marksman hunters and throw away twinks and people with the right looms.
And they will come cry on the forums. Tossing twinks out of battlegrounds did nothing but piss off part of their player base.

1 Like

Maybe that was the case, I’d have to look back to then. Either way, anti twinks, other than you were not very reasonable.

My twink is level 79. This was going to be my next one.

Ahh, gotcha.

Leomoon,

Are you reading what I’m saying to you? The type of people you said SHOULDN’T be in battlegrounds, WONT BE IN YOUR BATTLEGROUNDS anymore.

The quality of your games goes up. This is a fact. Celebrate it!.

I was and there were far less reasonable ones I assure you. Sorry your memory is so perfectly able to pick what you want to remember and forget the rest.

2-3 months? Sounds about how long I’ve been reading these twink posts. Just because you again have selective memory.

This here is the issue. You literally trolled the non twinks with dumb responses forever. Then wonder why they got tilted at you.

Anyways. Tldr twinks are separate now and the majority can rejoice!

So they are making it to where people with white gear and missing gear slots won’t be allowed in random battlegrounds?
If you mean they can’t come in to a twink battleground, well guess what? Neither can twinks! There are no twink battlegrounds anymore because there isn’t enough in each level brackets to have a game.
I waited 4 hours before giving up and coming on the forums to find an answer.
Now we have to roll in the experience on battlegames, and there we will deal with people with missing gear who will still be killed quickly by people who got their looms leveled and and chanted.
And they will cry their hearts out right here. Count on it!

Nope, never wondered this ever. Tilted players will be tilted

There will be no rejoice, this “majority” is just fodder flowing down a river of least resistance. Once another hiccup hits their PvfPLA2.0 (player vs fair-player leveling alternative 2.0) like, I don’t know, anyone in enchanted heirlooms and overtuned specs they will be back to the forums crying.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say anyone gets tilted. I think they just get to the point where they roll their eyes and stop responding. You realize that you’re wasting your time and replying just contributes to the unnecessary spam that poor people have to scroll through just to get to the meat and potatoes of the conversation. I mean, the whole “no post limit” thing just encourages this.

This is exactly what will happen. And twinks will all be sitting there saying we told ya so!

Naw did you see some of the responses? A lot of the non twinks started out very normal. Then jugga and the twinks make crap up and continue to minimize their experience (I believe calling the levelers lazy was a common theme). Then the non twinks proceed to get less reasonable.

Yea these threads are basically spam at this point. Just funny to me that all the fresh threads created by people supporting twinks when they were flaming the number of twink hating threads before. Just love to point out hypocrisy and irony.

1 Like