XP buff is nice and all but please stop asking for extension

Leveling is playing 8.3 content for some…

Welcome to modern mentality where what they have isn’t enough, what they are getting is never enough, and what they want also isn’t enough.

Could give them lifetime free subscription as long with the xp buff and 7 free mounts and people would still find something to complain about.

What is the word that keeps popping up?..entitled…?

I mean, eh. I’d argue asking for an extension on the buff has more to do with this expansion’s replayability than it does “muh entitlement”.

Not that it matters, it’s extended either way.

1 Like

Hey! They listened to my idea! You’re welcome guys! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yet now people are complaining about rep buffs etc etc and hence my point. Now it got extended people still aren’t happy.

It’s always something more…

If it wasn’t something else it would be about the extended duration or this or that. It’s almost like people have lost the ability to be happy for receiving a benefit.

1 Like

This post of yours deserves to be mocked for all eternity. It’s what you deserve for posting false information.

2 Likes

I’d take what you read specifically within the forums with a grain of salt. Like, a REALLY big grain of salt. Because that’s most forumgoers in a nutshell- one very angry salty individual.

The people I’ve talked to ingame that I know actually play were disappointed the EXP buff was going away. They (and I) have been going to town on alts. Told 'em today it was getting extended and it was like Christmas.

Sorry, you’re wrong.

2 Likes

That i agree with.

Spoiler alert: they don’t quit.

…a pre-patch that’s 8+ months away. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Oh I completely agree that most people are happy, there is just a certain vocal minority that just keep trying to push their agendas.

1 Like

Yeah, no disagreement with that.

No let it stay a solid reminder counting ones chickens before they hatch.

1 Like

“People”.

People who were making use of the xp buff are very happy now. The only people who are against the xp buff are posters who think other players shouldn’t be allowed to have too much fun, and think that should be more important than keeping them subscribed.

People who think the rep buff should be universal, I can see their point. But some of them are being really petty about it.

2 Likes

Boy, you sure ducked out of this thread quickly. Not seen nor heard from since Blizzard’s announcement made you look like a straight up fool .

3 Likes

Well they can go to classic or like how I always hear when folks want things to speed up “play something else.”

OP should be embarrassed.

10 Likes

Too late extended… and glad for it.

2 Likes

Too late! I got it!

/lol …so happy !

1 Like

Classic Is dead & boring

3 Likes

Classic isn’t an option for people who don’t want to play an inferior/outdated/boring version of the game where you stand around and hit one spell and move out of the one boss aoe.

8.3 content is going to be here for months. That’s what we call a content drought and those tank player numbers.

Some people need more to keep them around than walking around dressed as MEME DC heroes. They need content and getting alts leveled is about as good as it’s going to get.

2 Likes