XP buff is nice and all but please stop asking for extension

Exactly

Blizzard gives one gift now everyone wants more because that one gift wasn’t good enough now after enjoying it for 2 days

So then blizzard gives another gift but different

Now people don’t want that gift because it’s not good like the last one so the “or else!” Stance shows

I wont quit, but my four additional accounts will, that I can promise you.

We’ll never get anything if we don’t ask for it. I do agree people could be less rude with their requests though.

1 Like

You are entering T-word level of forum ranks…

So I’ll bite…

• Not going to be extended it seems anyways so you are safe in your space.
  • Leveling is dated and dreadfully redundant
  • Ignore the people qqing… Blizzard is used to it and are getting more praise than negative remarks for the xp buff.
  • We don’t need anything… but it’s been a great temporary change that brought in ALOT of players into the old world content… what harm is in that /shrug
1 Like

I’m torn on this. Like I really want to grind out heritage armor on a couple of ARs, and I have some ideas for toons. But I don’t want to level everything now, because the new leveling system and the Isle of Exiles of 9.0 sounds really fun.

Which, personally the only bad things about lvling in my opinion atm is that you can’t really finish very many stories, before you out level it (I mean using heirlooms probs doesn’t help that) and that you HAVE to go to AU Draenor. Which the zones are pretty, I just didn’t play during WoD so I don’t have any quality of life things for that expansion, making me not like it as much.

Please end the xp buff, it has gone on long enough and makes leveling way too fast and less fun.

The amount of people complaining and moaning like they deserve or expect Blizz to extend it is astounding. Like here’s a gift for you…“Why didn’t I get two gifts!!! I hate you mom!!” Grow tf up.

1 Like

Annnnnnd the Winds of Winter buff is going to last till Shadowlands prepatch, glad they didn’t listen to you. Didn’t make sense to end it since in Shadowlands it should be faster to hit max level than it is right now with the 100% buff. Winds of Winter buff brought people back and filled questing zones with more people. Yay blizzard!

7 Likes

Happy to see I’ll be continuing to play since they extended the XP buff.

Curious to see how the critics of this now reconcile their previous arguments though…

1 Like

and it got extended. delete this thread

2 Likes

No I’d really like to see the mental gymnastics the OP has before them now to remain ‘right’…

1 Like
1 Like

Oof. Ten characters.

1 Like

This post did not age well

6 Likes

8.3 feels garbage imo. Classic? Yea if u can beat the que boss. 8.3 aint even worth doing since last patch. Get aotc mount n long boi and ur good

dang, you beat me by 2 minutes

How would you do 8.3 in 8.2.5?

OP can go cry in a corner… Glad it got extended.

3 Likes

OP got his wish. Forumgoers are no longer asking for an extension.

8 Likes

Okay, it wasn’t a test run. This is how fast it should be according to Blizzard, if not faster.

Not like what you say matters. Buff’s extended to prepatch.