XP buff is nice and all but please stop asking for extension

People are asking because they are locked up still for longer. So yeah makes sense to want it longer…

3 Likes

Well said and sums up a good chunk of the forum player base.

Why shouldn’t they have done it? What problems are being caused by a 100% xp boost to leveling? Especially since leveling is going to be so much faster in Shadowlands.

A vocal minority doesn’t represent the majority.

Purely subjective. But hey, thanks for your opinion!

Also, they just announced a 100% reputation buff for Legion and BfA reps thru mid-May. I suppose they shouldn’t have done that either?

2 Likes

Why can’t we ask for it? This is going to be a looonnnggg raid tier. People need alts to play. There is enough grinds at max they don’t need to spend all that time leveling too. Seriously they should extend it.

Somebody make OP a blue… I think this games success would sky rocket if we played how he tells us to… /sarcasm

1 Like

See, Blizzard sticking to their word

1 Like

Classic is boring. Already done the 8.3 content on multiple toons.

This xp buff actually brought people back and some delayed leaving for it. There is nothing wrong with asking for it to be extended. Since leveling in Shadowlands will be even faster and no new content will be added to BfA it makes sense to leave this buff until Shadowlands launches. There is nothing for them to lose in doing so and everything to gain.

I will be leaving if this buff is dropped. I had already planned to before this. My other game has new content being added soon and I wanted to catch up on some stuff before it drops. So yeah if this buff goes bye bye so do I until Shadowlands. It isn’t a “threat”, it’s a simple fact. I was having fun leveling alts but have no intention of slogging it at regular speed when I can level them even faster come Shadowlands. Why would I stick around with this buff gone? Seriously.

2 Likes

It’s confirmed it’s being dropped on Monday based on latest blue response

That’s fine, I’ll be out on Monday then and go play ESO until Shadowlands drops. I’m just one person, I’m sure they won’t miss my sub money :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Which is why I said we can’t have nice things with replies like yours

1 Like

If it’s a preview of what levelling will look like in SL why not just keep it?

1 Like

Ok white knight. Human Paladin, you are indeed the meme.

5 Likes

Actually, it’s not conjecture. Their intent on the new leveling scale (1-10, 10-50, 50-60) is for 10-50 to be completed within one expansion (BFA for newcomers). They’ve said as much.

Read up on Wowhead.

2 Likes

Leveling as a whole is a chore, anything that makes leveling faster is better. Period.

They should just halve the exp needed in whole to get to 120 and call it done.

3 Likes

I mean in their defense I’m not unsubbing because they’re not extending the XP buff.

I was only subbed because of the XP buff. So now it’s over I’m done.

See? Totally different.

4 Likes

I was going to unsub until Shadowlands and just play out my time. The xp buff would keep me here. Since it’ll be even faster to level in Shadowlands I see no reason to keep playing since leveling alts was all I was doing.

3 Likes

100% right there with you.
And the rep bonus being used for unlocking allied races is a joke since that requirement disappears with Shadowlands as well.

1 Like

If that rep buff extended to any rep I might stick around. There are old reps I wouldn’t mind getting up to exalted for recipes, tabards, maybe to buy a mount or two. But it only applies to the factions I already have at exalted LOL. Worthless.

2 Likes

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Won’t get what you don’t ask for. Give us that XP boost extension!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t go as far as say i’ll unsub over it, but it would be nice to have an extension to xp buff!

Full disclosure: I DID RE sub because of the buff to xp.