X-realm automation facts

I see you’re on Grobbulus. My mage alt at the start of P2 was a fresh 80, did a few wintergrasp for pvp gear then jumped into Naxx10 and 25 groups which admittedly are previous phase content but it still counts right? All from LFG channel pugs, there were full runs and skip runs, and sometimes I would join groups with big caster items reserved even if I would need them to, and just get other loot instead with less competition.

Now I’m giving that example because mages are really overpopulated in classic and my character was definetely not on demand. Yet it was doable
. Did you never see groups like this ?

God I wish, I’d just ban you right now and be done with it lmao

Actually, I’ve heard many horror stories about Blizz, I’m good.

You can make up a hypothetical, but in reality, the group as a whole needs to meet a way higher number across all the boards.

What players put in is always based on the context of what they’re doing. In order to hit these numbers consistently, you should, and arguably need, every possible benefit you can take.

You refuse to gem and enchant your gear correctly. You’re missing a total of multiple items worth of stats because of this.

You can make dumb hypotheticals that you can put yourself in to make it “Correct”, but anyone with any experience past no logs and 1600 rating knows what you just said is fundamentally wrong.

You do. You can make a raid or group at any time.

1 Like

That would depend.

You didn’t specify if those groups asked for 0 requisites for entry.

The moment any of them asked for GS, I was already excluded.

It was a long time ago so I don’t remember the exact GS but I only had a few ilvl 200 pieces from rep and maybe pvp and then questing stuff. Green gems and cheap enchants.

What do you mean you were excluded? Your character has some gear no? Or you don’t join groups asking for GS on principle

On principle, because I don’t use GS.

Where there were groups that forgot to mention GS, when I did whisper those, they asked for GS in which I told them I didn’t know; I never heard back from them again.

The reality of things remember? This kind of expected conformity is implied in the PvE culture.

I might be lucky to get past the GS hurdle, but the hurdle right after it, is discord; something else I refuse to play with.

He has full relentless/wrathful gear. His GS as a lone number should be relatively high enough to access all but H ICC 25.

He’s just a loner who refuses to play with a team though and hides it behind GS.

After all your nonsense, We’ll see if I can even get into a VoA this week.

Sure, go do the pvp raid lmao.

There is a reason no one asks for logs for VOA.

If you’re saying you can’t get into a VOA, after saying you can in some thread around here, then that’s just on you. Maybe fix your gems and people wouldn’t care and would trust you to do the bare minimum lmao

If it’s on principle then it’s a requirement you are putting on the group. So you are putting your own restrictions on who you’re grouping with, which is fine but again quit saying no one wants you if it’s you who don’t want them.

3 Likes

Actually, it would prove everything I’ve been saying all along.

If I can’t even get into a VoA, Then there would be a need for LFR.

Look at all flak the Demon Hunter’s topic caught just for wanting to tank VoA with lesser than normal gear.

The Toxic PvE culture goes everywhere PvE goes, raids and dungeons.

But I have a right to play and access the game in a fair and impartial manner that the players aren’t providing, aren’t obligated to provide, but the company should by principle. And I can, and have very much a right to, say that.

That’s right. I’m not paying to play a game, in principle, for others to determine what I can access and what I can’t.

No, they don’t; but they can’t deny any of my points as invalid.

Clearly you have a limited view of what counts as “part of the game” in a multiplayer game. Your last post shows as such. And that what’s ultimately the weak point, underlying assumption of your whole argument.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing since vanilla. 15+ or so years.

It’s been the same status quo since then.

I want an automated system to do it for me.

The need for LFR is for many reasons. It is not because you refuse to be a team player. Refusing to work with your raid will only result in you being kicked. If healing is an issue for the fight, the healers will be looked at. Your trash will be seen, and you will be on the chopping block.

Your only saving grace is outright being carried to the point where no one cares how useless you are.

Trying to tank is different than dps or healing. If you don’t meet the number requirements to not overstress the raid, even in the event it is doable, then you’ll be passed over. The boss doesn’t care about you. The boss will check your numbers on every hit. An undergeared tank demands higher geared healers to compensate, and higher geared dps to push the kill faster to prevent healers from ooming themselves on an undergeared tank.

It’s almost like it’s all a team effort.

The only toxicity is players who are under prepared and under perform trying to dictate to the rest of us that we should allow you and others like you in to waste everyone’s time.

You don’t like the reqs players like myself set, fine, go make your own raid. Nothing is stopping you. It’s VOA after all.

Then wait for one of the “retail” expansions you condemn.

1 Like

Nothing I’ve ever disputed. If I get kicked then, then I got kicked.

And that would be up to the group in question, which unless you’re in it, has nothing to do with anything you say.

That’s you going off in another tangent. I brought that up to display the behavior that Demon Hunter was experiencing, not what kind of tanking he was doing.

I almost didn’t get RDF here because of PPL like you.

Irrelevant. Many players despise having their time wasted by selfish players, which you are a selfish player.

You’re a tool who keeps repeating headcanon, despite me arguing for RDF the second Blizzard said they wouldn’t put it in LKC. Specifically said “No plans to implement” and I was right on the forums showing support for RDF, and still do if a thread arises. I have told you multiple times that I not only support RDF but also LFR.

I just don’t support time wasting selfish :clown_face: 's like you.

1 Like

This is you being ambiguous. You force me to put it into proper context…

You only support those features as long as they’re implemented where you want them to be, not all across the board for all content.

No, it isn’t ambiguous. I have outright told you multiple times that I support both of those systems. You’re a :clown_face: who can’t help but to be a habitual liar because nothing you can say that’s truthful about me is a hinderance to me or my stance.

They exist to get players into lower requirement content. Instances are always second to raids until they get M+, which keeps them just as relevant as raids, and even then, M+ is it’s own difficulty that has no random finder at all, due to it’s higher challenge and need for organization.

Story and catch up is what these two systems are used for at the most public level. I know some players that I’m still friends with that need LFR because of social anxiety. They physically can not be in a guild because of this. They use LFR because it doesn’t trigger their anxiety enough to be an issue, because it is unorganized. I fully support them seeing the content and story. They play this game too.

Which is why I hate selfish tools like you. You take these systems and abuse it because you’re a lazy :clown_face: who demands everyone conforms to your subpar standard and accept your own laziness and inability to play the game correctly, which is based solely on you not caring enough. LFR already has a hard enough time with under geared players as it is, let alone those who fully have the capability to play and understand the game but outright refuse to opting to be carried instead, like you.

You’re a selfish tool who should never be in any content that requires more than just you.

For all content across all the board?

If the social process of finding a group to run content with is an integral part of the game, then it makes sense for some content to be reliant on it, even if Blizzard has allowed you to skip this part and get into random groups for other content. You clearly don’t think that has gameplay value but it’s really a taste judgment at that point.

You’ve been bouncing between two ideas : “I don’t like it” and “It’s unfair because accessing certain content requires the cooperation of others”. I can’t argue with the first, but I disagree on the second.

1 Like