X-realm automation facts

That’s a good point; but you can’t say that, that is a fair and impartial method of providing equitable access for everyone.

Only the automated queue system can.

What context are you saying this in? You’re not going to gotcha me.

Should everyone be allowed to see the story, yes?

Should everyone be allowed the rated gear, mythic gear, mythic+ gear? No. Put in the work.

1 Like

Everyone should have the fair chance at trying it through whatever social means they want, randomly accessed or guilded.

Of course

No, because that ignores the basic fundamentals of how this game and it’s content works. Raids are designed, by Blizzards own admission, with addons and communication in mind. They have to be to present a challenge for the rewards offered.

If you refuse to play the game as the game is designed, that is on you. You can see the story through LFR, sure, but you should never have access to the highest levels of items obtainable through a random queue, as the content in question is content that requires coordination.

LFR is actually a great example of this. When I was farming my Augment Runes, I just vibed. Had some drinks, threw on a show, whatever. I knew the fights and my role. The rest didn’t and it was wipe after wipe. I stayed silent because lol idc rn, and nothing changed until someone decided to organize the group and explain what was going on.

Only then did the bosses die, on the difficulty with the least amount of mechanics, and lowest scaling possible. This is effectively impossible to do on higher difficulties. Ontop of that, Mythic has money on the line. Race to world first is still a thing. You’re delusional if you think anyone who understands this game at the fundamental level would ever agree to allowing an unbiased random queue to put together a team for that.

The fact that you ignore this basic fundamental truth of raiding is hard proof that you truly don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

I don’t ignore it. You’ve already told me yourself how hard they are. I want to try it for myself in the manner I wish to group for; it’s as simple as that.

You can do try it right now.

No, it’s asinine and people who understand the basic fundamental truths of raiding, like team work and organization, will always say this is a stupid and dumb thing, and thank god Blizzard agrees.

You do, because if you considered it, then you would actually sit back and evaluate your stance. You just want to dig your heels into the ground and demand for a system that not only doesn’t exist previous to cata, but for an even bigger system that doesn’t exist at all.

1 Like

You know for a 100% objective fact, that I’m going to find a raid group based on my criteria?

I do, because what you have to say or think at all doesn’t concern me.

I want this system for myself, and any1 else that wants to use it.

So even if the group kicks you as soon as you enter the dungeon because of lack of comms or gear, as least it’s fair access because you got to step in the instance portal?

1 Like

That’s right.

I can’t control what happens in the instance.

Just as that kicking group can’t control who gets into the random group.

Ok, so to recap. You could get in groups right now but you refuse to because of not wanting to figure out what the GS of your gear is, or not using discord which the overwhelming majority of the playerbase use when a raid difficulty requires voice comm.

Instead you want to queue for things to get kicked out of for the same reasons you refuse to join groups now.

Seems like a waste of time for everyone involved.

3 Likes

No, I can’t get into groups right now.

Getting into any group requires asking permission to join that said group.

I don’t want to ask permission from anyone to access any content.

I want a fair and impartial manner to do that.

Now your bad logic has sunk to that of the rogue. You’re just assuming I’m going to get kicked out of those groups.

It’s as if you don’t know how random groups operate.

I know how they work . You also have to subject yourself to community expectations for hard content
It was very clear even for WOTLK gammas that are not hard retail wise.

Sure, there are many groups that don’t care. I can’t promise you’d find one this very exact second, but yeah, could very much could.

You can also make your own raid. At any time.

S E L F I S H P L A Y E R

Most players would try it, see it fail horribly time and time again, and abandon it. LFR had the same issues, except it was the easiest version of the content, so it was able to be forced through in time.

That is never happening on Mythic.

1 Like

So you do know what kinds of players would be using those queue systems…

Players like me.

An RDF-style queue that placed you and 24 other random players in front of heroic putricide would be like a baby deer walking into a lion’s den.

2 Likes

No, in my 20 years, you are the lowest common player with your criteria. You are a unicorn for the most part because players like you quit.

I agree with your notion.

But why can’t I see for myself with that kind of group?

I’ve explained why I don’t want to join other’s groups.

It hasn’t been explained with they have to go out of their way and prevent me from accessing it in my preferred manner.

Because it’s ultimately a useless tool that will fail and be a waste of Blizzard’s resources to implement. The right decision is to keep the higher content separated from those who only want to see the story.

It’s a waste of time for literally everyone involved.

1 Like

So it’s a financial reason?

Not one of equity.

That’s where you assume wrongly. You will get something representative of the average playerbase running that kind of content, and that means they will do and require the same things you don’t like.

It may not show on the non top end content because the stakes are lower.

But if you run top end content and want to stay away from what you view as toxic requirements from most of the playerbase, your best bet is really to reach out to find like-minded players intentionally and form your groups. If the majority of players’ style is just not good for you, it’s just wrong to think that randomness will not match you right back with them.

2 Likes