X-realm automation facts

No problem There will be more opportunities to come.

So what you’re saying is, since you didn’t disagree, is that you plan to continue to be wrong, knowing you’re wrong, specifically to get reactions.

That’s against TOS. Pretty sure it’s under trolling.

What I’m saying is, I’m going to engage in meaningful discussion that doesn’t involve you, and you’ll involve yourself anyways.

Is it meaningful when you’re outright wrong, and when corrected, call people liars, hypocrites, and then admit you skim their post?

Sounds like trolling to me.

Are you trying to be an authority over me? This is a public forum, and as long as I have an active sub, I can actively post.

Whine more.

Not at all. I’m just stating what you’re likely to do.

Good, know your place.

In my topic, I do.

You don’t. You spammed your own thread because you lack any actual response, and continue to engage someone you “reported for derailing”, which only implicates you as well since you keep engaging.

Again, everything wrong with you, you control actually. You just refuse to grow as a person, let alone player.

When you’re the one defining what a good player is?

Doesn’t really hold up in the grand scheme of things.

Yes, I have (albiet old now) logs on this toon that show that I play at a higher level than the average person. I’m not pretending to be pro, but, I know what I’m talking about. Purple for pugs (gdkps), leggos with the guild in 10 man.

:point_down:

And they should listen to you instead?

Like I said, When I can queue for any raid through LFR, then you can see logs.

I never suggested anyone listen to me.

I simply highlighted that I’m not the only one you’re insulting.

And with your expertise in arena, you’re unwittingly admit what a disparate mess PvP really is.

No one cares about LFR logs.

This also just going back to the one of the original points that yes, you can queue, and yes, the system will find you a group, but no one is obligated to play with you, let alone deal with you.

Doesn’t matter. Appeal to the mob more.

Cope and delusion. You can’t find anything I said that even remotely is close to that. You can scrape by and quote me saying that Arena boosters and their droolers aren’t cheating, but that is just that. It isn’t cheating. That’s the closest you could even quote me on, so good luck.

Didn’t take long for you to take out of context and mal-interpret what I said, did it?

You said I can see the logs after you do LFR. No one who plays this game cares about LFR logs. It’s the same as saying “Look at my gamma logs guys”. It’s irrelevant.

So, explain how I misrepresented what you said. You say I do it all the time but never actually correct me.

But I’m certainly not going to try to raid, through you.

And I do anyways because I still do VoA and there is no LFR for that.

Never said you would, or even could.

This has nothing to do with you talking about logs for LFR, which is the basis of what prompted this. You said I could see the logs from the LFR. I responded with that no one cares about LFR logs.

You’re now talking about how you’re a raider because you do VOA. Keep up. Stop getting lost after the first step.

Of course you do. You constantly mention it when you presume I would be kicked out or neglected from even entering any raid.

Once again, that’s you bringing up logs and LFR. Not even remotely close to what I’m actually talking about.

You purpose keep dancing around the issue and I know why…

But all things in die time. :sunglasses:

I think the analogy you’re trying to conjure here with respect to a culture of discrimination is something like IRL segregated spaces where one group can restrict limited resources from another group.

And this is something where a lot of people get confused even IRL because they assume this means all groups with restricted membership are the same as prohibited discrimination, while the latter is prohibited because it restricted access to material resources public or private, resulted in actual coercion of another group’s action, etc. But I digress…

People discriminating about invitations in their groups for instanced content, even if it’s done for irrational / bad motivations, are not taking anything from other players. Unlimited instances will spawn as groups request them and they are all equivalent. Unlike limited spawns in the open world there is no way for an organized group to deny access to content.

This is not an argument for or against the game providing more tools for players to find groups. It’s fine to want convenience, but don’t pretend it’s a moral issue.

3 Likes

Very cryptic way to get a point across; that you didn’t even achieve because you are using language a lawyer would use in a disclaimer.

And now you have crossed over into the realm of ignorance; purposeful or not, I can’t tell yet.

There are only a limited number of tools for providing players access to content.

I’m not. Convenience is just a bonus. The issue, the core issue, is access which I am being denied.

Ok let me make it clearer. The only think people are discriminating you from is their specific group.

If real life discrimination was like that, it would be people not letting you join in their pickup soccer games, but there are also virtually unlimited amounts of space and equipment in equal reach, and a giant message board where everyone interested to play can post equally. There is no material stake for injustice there.

2 Likes