X-realm automation facts

Like I said, you’re just arguing in bad faith.

Even when I try to engage, you don’t argue; you take out of context, go off on a tangent, contradict, confuse the issue, etc.

Fancy way of saying you’re coping. No one else seems to have an issue with my posts but you.

Which makes you the outlier. Look internally first.

1 Like

Birds of a feather flock together.

OP, you’d eat your words if you actually had to do Retail LFR. Queued content in Retail is plagued by a severe lack of effort. LFR in Cata Classic is going to be just as bad.

1 Like

You don’t understand what LFR is, or what I’m talking about.

I don’t need to be told how hard anything is; I don’t need your permission to access anything I want to play.

What exactly is the point of recreating LFR for Cataclysm when the established PvE culture can simply bypass it through GDKP and offer services directly for the harder content?

Who would they be creating for? Me?

I’m not playing Cata just to play a water-down version of a raid I’d never be able to get into through conventional means.

It’s obvious that there’s not going to be any LFR in Cata. There’s no real need for it. The demographic that would use it would be… me.

Or you’re just the common denominator.

Your comprehension is bad. He never said anything about you needing permission, or even that the content is hard. Could imply hard due to the lack of effort from the players, but that is not innate difficulty presented by the game.

Hahahahahahahahaha

If I take the time to analyze and interpret their statement, that’s exactly what they mean and where they were going.

Based off of your prior post history, no you didn’t.

Doesn’t look like you’re even trying anymore.

You don’t take much. I already dismantled everything you’ve said in many threads, backed you into a corner admitting I was right, you admitted your hypocrisy multiple times and honestly you’re insulting yourself more than I’m insulting you now. What more do I have to do?

Oh and you spammed your own thread into oblivion.

You’re the one that keeps replying even after they said they wouldn’t anymore. That’s my definition of hipocrisy.

Quote me on that

I have an idea of where those posts are, but I don’t need to dig them up to prove anything.

Could have stopped there.

And you can’t. I never said I was done with you. After all you wanted my attention. Who am I if not a person pleaser?

Edit: thought I saw a no in there, woulda been funny. Point still stands, you can’t because I never said it.

You said something to the fact that you were only going to reply if I kept replying.

But in those posts, you yelled, stop replying to me. As if to insinuate that you don’t want to talk to me anymore.

If you were really had better character, you would have stopped replying to me already.

You just want to bring yourself down to my worm level; and in your hypocrisy, you think you are a better worm than I when you are the same.

If anything, I make a better worm than you.

Is this not a post from you?

Yes, if you wanted me to back off. But you didn’t. Time’s up buddy. You should have made that decision before you begged for my attention.

You’re an NPC. I don’t care about NPCs. I’m the player who saves before slaughtering them just for fun.

You’re still an NPC after saying that.

Hahahahahahahahaha I don’t even have to insult you. You do it for me.

You have yet to logically point that out, unlike me. I’ve quoted your hypocrisy, while you just say it and stomp your foot.

Yes, yes you do.

I could care less if this goes on for the rest of the expansion.

That’s why you keep mentioning me in other threads right? Because you don’t care lol

I don’t have to mention you for you to show up.

True.

But that’s not what happened in two threads so far. You couldn’t help but to mention “that rogue” in two threads I wasn’t even in yet.

Me showing up after is because I don’t like it when people who are objectively wrong pretend to be objectively right, which is what you do.

Be correct from now on, or, get corrected.