X-realm automation facts

If the difficulty of LFR was super easy then they wouldn’t. But having the best attainable loot being a matchmaking free loot fest destroys all integrity of the game. You are not entitled to loot, to access content, or to force players to play with you. You need to ask yourself the questions about why you keep getting declined or why people don’t want to play with you, instead of blaming the system.

Sorry I was replying to Wafectus not you.

3 Likes

I did figure, but, I like to just confirm to avoid confusion.

None of which reflects anything I’m talking about.

You see, even you do the same thing.

The issue isn’t about what might happen. It’s about access and access alone.

Blizzard could totally add a RDF-style queue system for heroic raids, but as others have pointed out, there just wouldn’t be many folks participating and even if a group was formed it would be unlikely to succeed. It sounds like you are totally okay with this and perhaps there are many other players who share your sentiment.

You want to see the content that you want, in the manner that you want (not asking permission to join a group). These two things are hard to reconcile because most players capable of clearing the content are using a different group forming system, one that involves a little bit of socializing beforehand. You might have to make some concessions with your group-forming preferences if you want to see heroic raid content. The other posters are disagreeing with you not because they really care one way or the other if Blizz implemented a heroic raid random queue, they are trying to advise you what you might need to do to see the heroic raid content.

1 Like

Good point. I still stand by my points and have just one qualm with yours.

They wouldn’t be consistently spending this much energy, if they truly didn’t feel threatened by what I say.

In particular, one rogue.

No, I think you’re a selfish player and a wow parasite, trying to feed off of everyone else’s work.

I don’t think you should be in any group content, at all.

Yes. you would deny me BGs and dungeons if you could.

Because you are a selfish player who actively griefs those around you.

We’ve already established the issue is not access but your personal dislike of social interaction and cooperating with people outside instances. By the same account it’s hard to believe you’ll suddenly turn into a very cooperative person inside those instances, but that’s irrelevant anyway. You’re gatekeeping yourself.

3 Likes

Which leads to a lack of access.

You can’t guarantee beyond a reasonable doubt that I can find groups using the traditional method that doesn’t involve me bending to any group leader’s will.

Only the queue system can.

Because why?..

Because of this :point_down:

1 Like

Well, I look forward to BGs and dungeons and skirmishes.

The only content I can truly access in a fair and impartial manner.

And I’m coming in there, parry gem and all.

Yes it is dude I’ve read the rest of your posts. You are complaining about being “gatekept” and not being able to get all of the PvP gear because you’re either not getting invited to arena groups or raids, and even when you are, you are not able to win or clear the content. You would rather have the all the gear be easily obtained and remove the reward and diminish the time spent from the players that took the time to get good and grind out the rating on the ladder. You have not taken any time to attempt at resolving your PvP problems, just by looking at your terrible spec I can’t imagine you kill anyone with that. You would rather sit and whine and complain on the forums about it which is why I think the big take away here is that MMORPG’s are not for you, and you should go play something more your speed.

That’s fine

Selfish tool who wastes everyone else’s time.

Go on, tell everyone about your super secret sentry totem strat that you drop in the WSG tunnel. Tell them about how useful you are in these games.

1 Like

None of you would have the guts to say that to me if you actually found me in a BG or dungeon.

Ill make an alt on grobb right now and bm you in trade chat.

Ill even say hi to the rest of the grobb mob. I dont play there, but I do love me some RPPVP players

You’ve wasted alot of my time right now so I don’t have time to log in at the moment; but by all means, feel free to try.

I still need to do VoA so I’m curious to see if it’s going to have any kind of effect. I’ll be on later.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA :point_down:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’ll be on later. You’re welcome to try and ruin my game then.

Kinda like how you try to ruin other people’s games by forcing them to play with you?

2 Likes