X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

My concern isn’t only the love rocket that’s still an issue and they could have implemented an hotfix during the event…etc

There’s new holidays in the horizon like Noble Garden which will have a new mount, We don’t know if it comes from a vendor or a new activity with low drop %.

The idea of Hallow’s end changes was to provide feedback for next holidays, it feels like they didn’t change anything…now it should be time to use Love is in the air as feedback for next holidays…

We should have some replies, just like Kaivax provided one to the community looking for that legendary, there’s a lot of players that spent even more time that those players looking for that legendary but farming these holiday cosmetics.

4 Likes

Welp, this was a lie.

1 Like

I may of not gotten the rocket this year but overall I’m pretty happy with the stuff got from love is in the air and from the trade post. I’m prob be using them for the next year I love so much :dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

I did the dungeon more than once a day for 14 days and while I didn’t slam alts into it like I could have, I didn’t get the mount either.

This isn’t what a holiday should feel like.

7 Likes

I love you for this.
Even if we only seem to be screaming into the abyss.

*side note
Literally right as I hit enter to post this, Bad List by Ayria started playing and it starts with “Somehow it feels I’m getting more frustrated” and I just laughed going “Girl I know the feeling!!”

2 Likes

who wants the new Brown Loverocket - it is brown for unknown reasons

1 Like

Haha, that’s awesome.

4 Likes

Yes! I feel that rocket drops grealty increased but not for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I remeber we were able to see the rocket in the filed someone is riding it once in a few years only a long ago but it is now everywhere… :star_struck:

2 Likes

Another year, another disappointment. FIFTEEN YEARS of this. The drop rate increase post is a placebo; they didn’t do anything.

4 Likes

The drop rate is akin to bliz with the leggo drop rate they first had given out when killing Fyrak. Now it’s buffed that the bosses all drop the buff token and yet still you don’t get the leggo.

Put the mount on the vendor and let us buy it with the tokens from the event while still keeping the laughable drop rate increase for the daily chest.

This one guy on the guild has 50 level 70’s and was doing them every day this past event and he still didn’t get the mount to drop! That’s how terrible the increased rate is yet bliz will continue to ignore it.

1 Like

Pretty much. I suspect it was a smokescreen to try and placate us. It was a lie. Starting to lie more then Todd Howard.

2 Likes

what if you can build one

Exactly this…I expected some CM or Dev talking about their holidays update that was part of their road map…0 comments…We still don’t have any input from them.

Some other Council members used Cyrios thread in the council that Kaivax mentioned for feedback but 0 replies.

Cyrios do you think this improve since your thread about feedback?

I think its the same status…

1 Like

That’s the point of “Rare items” you could get it first try, or run it for 20 years and never see it. You’re not entitled to everything. Preserve the awesomeness of rarity.

3 Likes

It has admittingly gotten worse, I suspect the layoffs have a lot to do with it.

3 Likes

That’s a shame, your forum section is just like a GD without any response from them.

Its about time for another live chat…

1 Like

Except they didn’t because none of the NA CMS involved with the Community Council have been impacted by the layoffs.

IMO, that’s even worse, We still have the same CMs but there’s a lack of interaction with the Council, then it feels like a waste of potential as feedback tool.

1 Like

Follower Dungeon increase…what about holiday instance limit?

Can we get instance limit increase?

If we don’t get any change to the drop % on these grinds, at least remove the instance limit, so we can grind without any issue.

4 Likes

Awesome for … whom? All the people who are frustrated because they’re putting so much time and work into it and never get something in return? All the people who got it and let it rot in their collection tab without ever using it? The few pitiful souls who never achieved anything in their life and don’t want others to have the same luck?

2 Likes