X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

took me over 380 tries to get the X-45… 380~! That’s an increased drop rate? I pity everyone. This was a horrible grind. Oh, and I didn’t get it on my “first drop” of the day either. It was on the 20th on the LAST DAY 1 hour before the event expired. Talk about cutting it close.

1 Like

Grats, I did 814 and I didn’t get anything. Other collectors did even more that me…It’s really a dissapointment that Devs address this like that.

2 Likes

Honestly just increase the drop rate to something reasonable since it can only be farmed once a year for a short while.

1 Like

I did 30 toons a day and got nothing. So it wasnt increased in my opinion. Very dis appointed to do this for 11 years and still get nothing. I have lung diease so this may have been my last year for it.

1 Like

took me 7 years many many alts, this year I tried for the drake armor, never saw it.

3 Likes

Didn’t get it again this year. :sob:

Been at it for about 8 years. 14 characters. RNG just hates me.

1 Like

I read the part where it said “increased chance” and had to laugh. Probably meant increased chance to not get the mount with the heart-shaped fail box.

Gotta love the chocolates, though.

1 Like

There is NO way the drake armors should be locked behind a low drop chance of the holiday events. They should be purchasable with the event currency.

6 Likes

I’m making this an annual tradition to check into this topic and bask in the anger.

1 Like

Easy solution - make it an increased drop rate across every character someone has. Recognize it’s only available for 14 days so let people farm it at the “increased” drop rate as much as we want. If I’m paying a sub to level 100 toons for the event, let me have the “increased chance” per toon. I mean by making it per bnet you are acknowledging the meta of people buying another separate account. Why do people want this mount? Because it makes us happy and we would enjoy it. Isn’t that the point of your game? We pay for you so we can enjoy the game?

1 Like

Consider yourself a card carrying member :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope this threads doesn’t close at 2k replies…We should keep it alive and see how much take for Blizzard to acknowledge this issues.

3 Likes

I’ve been totally agreeing with your posts/replies, but I didn’t realize you had such a sense of humor!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

actually, it is new. (comparitively).

if you’d been playing since day one, you’d be well aware that it used to be 5 instances per hour.

2 Likes

It isn’t “RNG” it is the people who set the insane drop rates.

4 Likes

Screw this particular holiday and mount drop :star_struck:

3 Likes

It’s truly sad that a game that’s like a decade newer came out with this BEFORE WoW did… WoW has always been synonymous with being reactive to other game’s good ideas, yet it sticks it’s head in the sand when the second best contender comes out with a novel idea.

6 Likes

Can the collector community get some replies too?

In my opinion the love rocket fix from 2023 isn’t working properly in order to address frustration among the community.

Besides that, We got another low drop % cosmetic as the manuscript.

Collectors didn’t receive this treatment of an increase % for each kill, We don’t have progress at all, We started every year with the same drop % as the previous year.

I’m afraid that the comming Noble Garden Event will have the same issues present on Hallow’s End and Love is in the Air updates with rewards.

Please address other parts of the community besides the end game and thanks for your response to the players looking for that Legendary, We need better reward systems withing a season and improvements overall when there’s RNG involve that could lead to a negative feeling towards the game.

I hope there’s a reply for us too, since this was mentioned on the Council live chat and also a post that Kaivax updated on that forum section.

5 Likes

I’ll check it out… if it’s this style again - desirable reward behind ridiculous drop rate - I’m done doing them. If I can get something I want with tokens, I’m happy to farm the event though.

I’m just not interested in this model any longer. A lot of new things in the game are equivalent to a slot pull and those that aren’t are drip fed so it takes weeks to acquire what you desire.

I don’t care for the time gated drip feeding or exceptionally low rng chances. Improve the rates on both and I bet folks won’t go away frustrated.

1 Like

Can’t help but notice blizzard put in a hot fix to immediately and retroactively adjust the drop rate and blp for the Lego axe.

So a hotfix blp drop rate to the legendary, a quick hotfix to the four world boss panderia mounts ….

Yet despite the previous promises that alt grinding a 1/3333 chance was not fun two years ago still not a peep from blizzard.

I was lucky enough to get it this year. My grind is over. I will continue to advocate for those unfortunate again this year, and now have to wait a full year for a chance at the love rocket Blizzard you had the opportunity in 2024 to fix it but chose to ignore all the feedback we have posted.

5 Likes