X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

It’s not about difficulty, but we saw a clear increase of queue time between attempts for the Headless Horseman compared to previous years and it seems related to hardmode

2 Likes

actually i didnt notice that my ques as both DPS and tank where fast most i had to wait was maybe 2mins

1 Like

What is the ‘issue’? That the mount is rare?

New mount name fits it better too, Everyones hearts are broken when they dont get it each and very year, year after year :slight_smile:

1 Like

there’s more but I remember some threads about the queues and issues due to hardmode, changing the amount of time that it takes to do 50+ attempts.

I didn’t do it because I already got it years ago and Arfus pet was another big RNG middle finger to the community.

1 Like

No the new name sucks…sorry…it will always be the Love Rocket too me…

4 Likes

“Woke”

Please don’t agree with me again, that word is cursed.

2 Likes

Love rocket event update? 2024 refresh? Please blizzard update us

1 Like

1 Week for the event… :smiling_face_with_tear: We tried a whole year…0 updates, Blizzard didn’t even let us provide feedback on the PTR for any possible update.

3 Likes

Yup, just their ‘greatly’ increased chance from the first kill of the day that can basically be shoved you know where.
60 characters who could get it, but won’t do more than 1 a day anymore because they’ve proven time and time and time again that they really just don’t give a damn, and after almost 6k attempts I just can’t spend 3 - 5h a day doing it anymore.

3 Likes

If i was like some of the gatekeepers round here you could hear my tears.

As an OG recipient of this back in like 2009 or 2010 maybe who can recall. I proudly rode this mount and created awe and wonder everywhere I went. Got it in the first year it was a thing in one of my first V-day event runs. Super lucky.

I’m really happy it was nerfed so more people can get it. - Don’t be a gatekeeper.

2 Likes

I mean, the game was built off coveting. You see somebody with a cool/rare item, you want it as well.

( X ) Doubt

I’m thinking about the same, I’ve like 54 60+ now and the event takes around 4-5 hours…Now I can’t imagine next week when they announce some kind of Hard mode and it gets worse.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m afraid of the timesink this time around as I have around 10 more eligible characters this year compared to last. Currently at 71 but MIGHT be able to get to 72. It takes me around the same time but around 25 of my characters are on another account so I can simultaneously queue on a few to cut the time down. Self-inflicted misery, I know… collecting mounts is “fun” lol. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

At it’s 1 in 3000 drop-chance. You would have to kill it two thousand times for a coin-toss in getting it.

1 Like

Probably just going to put it on the shop or trading post in a few months given the way things are going lol

1 Like

The event is almost here, blizzard not sure how you are gonna justify a hard mode that makes this a five minute event. Time played metrics anyone?

How about you answer us? Blizzard you know I’m not jumping on your blue post I’m still gonna post on this one which you haven’t responded to in over a year

4 Likes

Make it be after 100 kills it appears in the weekly vault as an option to pick. Or available from a vendor for 500 tokens.

1 Like

soo true sooo true

1 Like