Please Fix the Headless Horseman Queue Times

Guildie was sitting in queue 30 minutes. I login and go through 3 toons in the queue before he gets frustrated and logs out.

Now I’m in the queue almost 30 minutes, when people are logging in and getting in almost immediately.

EDIT: This is all dps except the toon I was currently on at the time, which was DPS/Heals.

EDIT2: And just to reiterate:

After 30 minutes on a DPS/Heal queue, I switched to my Evoker, queued AS ONLY DPS, and got in after 2.5 minutes.

There is a queue issue here. It is not a “too many DPS” issue.

27 Likes

So let me guess

DPS queues?

1 Like

I’m currently on my druid that is queued as DPS/Heals, so no.

But you go in as a healer cause healers and tanks are a shortage regardless of the content

3 Likes

And yet I’m still 30 minutes in the queue without it popping. I literally said this.

My toons that got in within 2-3 minutes were all DPS as well.

7 Likes

If your guildie is a DPS, ofc its gonna be long. Your queing as a healer too so big skip for you.

1 Like

I’m convinced no one in this thread can read.

39 Likes

Every one involved has been DPS, except my current toon that is dps/heals.

I gave up and logged out.

3 Likes

weird the que was working on all my alts

que time doing great… now its slow

Right now Trade Chat is talking about how the queue times are borked.

So it’s definitely not just me.

EDIT: I switched toons and got in within 3 minutes as dps after waiting 30+ as my druid.

5 Likes

man i dont even have time for this :frowning: i need level my alts to 60s this week!

HAlloween que is up now

Everybody wants a tank and nobody wants to tank.

My queues have all been almost instant, lmao.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

I see what you mean. My first queue was on a healer and it was instant now waiting in queue on my dps. I guess no one is awake and doing it yet??

EDIT Took my dps about 6 minutes before queue popped which isn’t bad.

I haven’t had a single DPS queue that was under 45 minutes today. Every run I did as healer/tank (make sure to select that role in the group finder!) and I was in in less than 3 minutes.

What would you suggest? You were a community member, you should know how this goes.

More DPS then tanks and healers combines.

Surprised queues are long on day one of an event.

There is no way to fix the wait time unless they make it a scenario where class doesn’t matter.

I’m just going to put this in large letters in hopes someone actually reads and comprehends the issue here.

OP was queued AS A HEALER and the queue was taking forever. Others in trade chat were experiencing the same. This is not a DPS issue, it’s a queue issue with the instance servers acting up.

12 Likes

Figure out why some DPS are getting 2-3 minute queues and others are getting 30+ Minute queues?

This isn’t rocket science.

9 Likes

5 minutes on 3 alts.