X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Love is in the air next month. I’ve been posting and patiently waiting for a response for over a year.

Im wondering if I continue this thread or wait until the next blue post that says, “ we have updated the event with a challenge mode to make the event more exciting, unfortunately we did not have enough time to change how we are going to improve the drop rate as we know it’s not fun to run all your characters through this event.” Your first character will have an improved chance though, we are listening to to ur concerns and will have news soon for all the love rocket mount hunters in 2025.

2 Likes

I’m repeating myself here, I guess - but they already answered in the CC live chat.

1 Like

They won’t give an answer because they know they can get away with total radio silence.

It would take multiple popular Youtube personalities doing a deep-dive on this topic for them to acknowledge that they have “neglected meaningful dialogue and will strive for more transparency moving forward” while STILL making sure not to say anything in regards to the actual issue at hand.

We’re still going to do the event and I guess they think that’s good enough because being spat on and being grateful for the opportunity to be taken advantage of in this manner is all that matters to them. It reinforces their belief that we are to be walked all over since we hold no power since we cannot collectively amass an impactful margin of players to cancel our subscriptions over such a comparatively trivial issue, despite it being rooted in the concept of us being disrespected and ignored.

1 Like

Please do this with more things in this game.

Love
Rocket event less than a month away. Update please.

2 Likes

<zooooooooms by on her Love Rocket :rocket:…weeeeeeeee

1 Like

Blizzard the event is next month? If you respond we are listening to feedback - that’s a lie.

If you respond we are looking at making changes for next year but ran out of time to implement changes - that’s a lie.

If you say that you’re aware this mount farm is not fun and promise to hear our feedback - that’s a lie.

Does blizzard have some rule against responding or communicating on thier own blue post?

2 Likes

Revert the name change, cowards!

5 Likes

I don’t get the name change. It’s a rocket and it’s pink and it’s valentines ie love rocket.

1 Like

LOL I still call it the Love Rocket and I got it the year they had changed the name…its the damn Love Rocket to me…

3 Likes

Its cause of all that stupid woke and political crap some time back plus the mess they put themselves into with sexual harassment suits. They wanted to look all so clean cut and that.

4 Likes

There were a few things that those bad actors put in the game that the employees wanted to change. I understand from that point of view even though I miss some of the jokes and references personally.

1 Like

Ah I didn’t know it was the harassers that created the love rocket and they were cleaning up thier toxic legacy.

Still doesn’t excuse the horrible lack of a response. World panderia mounts had thier drop rates buffed. Why not this mount it’s here for two weeks only. Am increased drop chance so basically 14 buffed chances? Is that the answer? Actually the answer will be a five minute long instance this year, first toon increased chance lol. They know we will be less likely to cycle toons through so they increase the time played metrics by making the instance longer. Sigh

1 Like

Linxy ……. Where are you? I promise I’ll be nice if you respond. QP

Rathalos will forever be my favorite ffxiv mount after doing that dumb fight 50 times :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Anyone else make their spreadsheets yet for farming? :eyes:

2 Likes

They did this 2 yrs?. ago, and on the very first attempt, I got the mount:)

1 Like

Well folks I’ll be standing on the side lines cheering for all of you and hope some of you get the Love Rocket this year…as for me I am done with that place I got mine 2 yrs ago…all though there is a new mount but that one can be brought with those love things.

2 Likes

I’m just worried that due to a new “hardmode” the farming part will be impacted by a lot and I won’t be able to even do that on time every day…I really hate the lack of communication and “band aid fixes” to this issue.

2 Likes

except hardmode isnt even hard, i didn’t even notice a difference when i did it on hardmode and then normal mode boss still dies fast as hell

Luckily for me though i did get it last year so dont even need to run it this year. but ya there really isnt that big of a difference

1 Like