X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Ya, I think I’ve had that mount drop for me 3 times as well. Still waiting for my big love rocket and horseman mount, though.

2 Likes

Some increase decided to run my level 60+ characters through and as usual nothing but junk no wonder I rather stay on the forums then try and play this crapfest.

4 Likes

This whole event has felt so defeating. Increasing just one chance per day does not feel valuable. I just hit 1652 attempts today and I’ve got rookie numbers compared to many. I saw someone on twitter pay for a third account today just so they could get another boosted chance. Why not allow for every character you have to have a boosted shot? It just feels like I’m at my wits end. It’s my favorite mount in the game. People talk about handouts but considering it’s rng i literally couldnt “work” harder for this other than attempt more times and I am. Another example, there’s a pet I want from the wetlands thats 1/10,000 and I am currently at over 21,000 attempts for it. Rng really sucks man.

10 Likes

How about, a lot more good luck, Blizz. Like, an increased chance for every toon that fits the criteria for it dropping? Because 1 apparently

is not doing it for me, that I can see.

13 Likes

Dropping this here since EU forums is almost dead:

I cant begin to explain how demoralizing the past 10 days have been while playing this game…

The silence is downright rude, you couldn’t possibly think this fix of yours is a good one? You had a whole year to come up with something to HELP over a decade worth of drought and frustration and your fix was to add even more RNG and frustration but lock it behind 14 attempts ONLY? its ridiculous.

Now can you please stop being stubborn and do something already, its so infuriating how I’m feeling like i was lied to last year when said you’d fix this only to announce this fix last minute right before the event instead of giving us a heads up earlier on how bad your solution would work, seriously who even thought this was the best approach??? How hard is it to simply bump it to %1 across the board…

As if 12 years of torture and waiting on hour long instance lockouts daily wasn’t enough for you had to add another one. Incredibly disappointed with this so called “fix”, Honestly, I’ve never been this turned off by WoW, not even Azerite gear or Domination Shards, this is a whole new level of low.

17 Likes

I mean, I wasn’t expecting instant gratification, but I do think that a reasonable increase should have been noticeable. As of right now, nothing has changed for just about everyone who continues to try, even in vain. The struggle of us mount hunters is all too real at the moment. It always is, to be fair, but even more so during a limited time event that only happens once a year.

8 Likes

The only ones who are praising this minor change are those who got their mount. Everyone else is still screwed.

8 Likes

Yup. Still only playing the one character. Still never seeing a single person get it.

No change from my perspective.

2 Likes

At least 8 folks from my wow FB group have gotten it this year…so the drop rate is up …last year there was only 2 that posted they got it and I was one of those two…

1 Like

need to buff the drop rate about 10x more

3 Likes

And It seems it’ll be still forever, since Devs didn’t provide a determinisitic way to grind or progress this mount after years…only RNG without any Dev notes.

3 Likes

Moris you’re the best I love your Twitter account!!!

And I fully agree with you too!

1 Like

True! Where’s the reward dev note? It was a fix that took 1 year… Possible the worst RNG present in the game so far and 0 communication about why this approach

5 Likes

I got mine, prob about 10 first of the day kills.
Im always the last to get other mounts and raid drops so im feeling lucky…for once

1 Like

So many of us feel this exact way. This post has over 500 comments. Blizzard we know you are reading this. Do the right thing and put in an immediate hot fix to buff the drop rate for every toon for the rest of this event. We only have six days left for the love of god.

6 Likes

Immediate hot fix. Buff drop rate for every toon, don’t be stubborn. A year to fix this and you only have six days left.

9 Likes

Where’s Chimes? What’s the benefit of this change compared to last year? If a player can have bad luck during the whole event for multiple years… He knew that multiple alts caused burn out but this fix doesn’t fix that. Now, players that really want the mount will create multiple accounts instead of alts… Its a massive rng change, it should have a Dev note, since the fight didnt change, its not fun, so many issues with this grind

5 Likes

I will genuinely be running at least 3 accounts next year. Genius idea, they’ll get an extra 2 months minimum of subscription out of me, maybe more if I decide to go really hard.

Just discovered their entire reason behind the change and the reason we’ll never get the buff we should have got.

Should have seen it sooner.

4 Likes

I’m considering the same, its really fustrated that Devs didn’t care at all. 0 communication with Council members that did post about this for a long time, same on other forum threads. Why a reward Dev told us his perspective last year if there’s not going to be a follow up?

3 Likes

I also considered buying a new account and boosting a toon, but then I wouldn’t have my main on that account. Blizzard you should be ashamed. Respond to us and take action now!!!