X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

So how many people here have actually gotten it since the “greatly increased” drop rate? Been running this on 30+ alt everyday and nothing. What a load of :poop:

5 Likes

Yeap, you’re right ish…it’s actually 14 years (need to include 2010 as being the first year)…was confusing it with the first year I did the event since it’s been around much longer than the mount. <3

Agreed ! 10000% ^^^^^^^ This.

4 Likes

Can blizz please increase the drop rate or apply it to all alts? A week left and this event has been painful to get one boosted chance so many of us have been chasing for years. Please buff the drop rate and give all out alts a chance at it in the last week please please please!!!

9 Likes

Just move an hotfix and change its drop rate for any normal attempt from 0.03 to 1% at least for 1 week.

5 Likes

Only 115 likes for this post.

There are a hundreds of thousands of players, and you can only get 115 likes because we all knew it was not going to be a big enough boost.

Raid mounts can be farmed 52 times a year, this mount is only available for what? 14 or so, and it has a lower drop chance than a legacy raid drop.

I think you need to re-evaluate yourselves and stop trolling the people that pay your salaries.

11 Likes

It’s only the first drop of the entire day that’s increased. After it’s the exact same as it’s always been.

So this fix was a cop out. They should of just increased the drop as a whole. But since not, I just kill it once and quit.

10 Likes

Which now brings a bad approach, multiple accounts ( not same bnet account with multiple WoW ) but another accounts owned by you, then transfer character. I’d consider that for next year.

3 Likes

Yeah overall the change was a shoddy one at best imo.

3 Likes

old zg had 2 lockouts per week for tiger/raptor :stuck_out_tongue:

this won’t work.
mounts don’t transfer.

You can transfer it without learning the mount, there’s already people doing multiple accounts

2 Likes

can you transfer with unlearned mounts?
i know you can’t transfer with caged pets

I did, on my very first attempt. I didn’t know about this mount until a couple of days after the event started. People started to whisper me when they saw me riding the mount telling me how rare it was. I figured the drop % was increased greatly.

I must have got really lucky I guess

1 Like

As someone else pointed out only 115 likes. Blizzard do the right thing and fix this rushed and half backed answer we didn’t want and is clearly upsetting the player base. Do the right thing we have what less than a week left!?!?!?

This shouldn’t take another whole year to act on feedback? We are paying a monthly sub, act now!!!

8 Likes

Show us a developer note… Minimum show us your insight about this massive rng

6 Likes

I was hoping for a blizz update to this event in the last week but alas nothing today.

Today being valentines maybe it will be the day this mount finally drops. Will try this evening. Not very hopeful these days.

5 Likes

Most likely still not seeing a drop today, am off instance cd now with 15/60 alts remaining in the daily chaos. Hoping for a pink vday RNG but am guessing more likely I will get 0 drop today.

4 Likes

Yeah, true. I guess I should have clarified by saying “more than usual.” Every year there’s some demographic talking about it, but this year Blizzard just made it 100x worse by playing this disingenuous percentage game.

5 Likes

Man, I’ve run this EVERY day on 28 toons a day and still nothing. It’s been this way for years now.

…this is Karma getting me for talking myself into doing the 1 year subscription. I played myself. gg.

5 Likes

Just had the Swift white Hawkstrider drop off Keal in magisters terrace for the 3rd time lol. Put the space ship in TW’s :rofl: Everybody bailed, before I could even give it away lol.

3 Likes