Wyrmrest Confessions

But how would we have gotten stupid levels of dimorphism with Broken Draenei Sarestha?? How?

I planned out a dragon character for Classic purely out of spite. But donā€™t worry, I then realized the core motivation worked just as well for a mortal and did that instead.

1 Like

Back when I played my toons on Emerald Dream pretty frequently, I was a member of a pretty big Dwarf RPPVP guild Named Clan Battlehammer. I had toons on both factions and had been slacking a bit playing my Alliance toons. As a member, I knew that Clan Battlehammer have a code of conduct that promotes respectful play, even in wpvp and they look down on excessive camping, especially lowbies.

So I was leveling one of my many Horde alts through Highmountain when a dwarf hunter from Clan Battlehammer and a friend drop in on me and kill me. No biggie, it happens on pvp servers. So I run back to my corpse, nobody in sight. Rez, run a few feet and BOOM! One shot again by the same duo. Rinse and repeat, killed a third time.

This time I donā€™t rez, I log onto my warrior here and fly to Highmountain but cannot find the duo anywhere. Thanks CRZ! So I log back onto my alt and other people in general chat are complaining about being repeatedly ganked and camped by this dwarf hunter. So I log onto my dwarf who was a member of Clan Battlehammer to see whereabouts the hunter might be. Lo and behold, he has been killed and is asking for someone to come save him. Naturally, I volunteer, as any good guildie would. I log onto my Tauren warrior and go find him. Whoever killed him had left by the time I got there and he and the worgen rezzed but I was on them quick and killed them both. The worgen ended up rezzing and flew away on his mount, but I got about 3-4 kills on the Dwarf while he thought I was en route to come save him.

And thatā€™s why you donā€™t violate your guilds code of conduct.

19 Likes

i think vertical mouselook does break some Doom encounters but makes it more fun overall

1 Like

I think Nightborne Elves look like absolute trash, and every time I see someone else playing them, I feel a pang of regret that they didnā€™t keep their more ā€œwitheredā€ aesthetic.

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/psSfULi.png

1 Like

I started playing WoW a little before TBC dropped, but due to alt-itis and being very bad at the game, I didnā€™t reach level cap on any character until Wrath of the Lich King. I didnā€™t start RPā€™ing until a little later. I decided to go to Moonguard, as I heard RP realms were nicer, and itā€™s there that I created up my first ever serious RP character.

A ā€œTanariā€ male human paladin. Reformed Scarlet Crusaderā€¦

Yep.

7 Likes

:scream: :sob:

2 Likes

I played from day 1 and didnā€™t get cap until Wrath either. Gang

8 Likes

I started in Cata in 4.0 and didnā€™t hit 85 until 4.3, well after MoP was already announced.

I was also level 20 before I even realized what Talents were. I know thereā€™s plenty more in here somewhere.

2 Likes

Got lost in valley of trials for 3 hours. Not sure if I even killed anything. Just running around lost.

4 Likes

Ooh, Iā€™ve got one!

Having come from Warcraft 3, I kinda assumed that the Horde would be friendly with the humans of Theramore. I assumed itā€™d be a neutral city. I donā€™t even know why.

My first visit to Theramore on my undead hunter was not a pleasant experience.

14 Likes

Bombing it is justified now.

Iā€™ve spent more money than I care to admit on services like faction changes and race changes.

Like Iā€™ve actually swapped Versca and Juspion around despite both being 120 monks and then I just stopped playing because money is fake who cares.

1 Like

ā€¦ I am currently leveling my fourth hunter, because finding the right pet for each race feels so satisfying. :zipper_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got 6 monks ranging from 110-120 because i feel the same way about finding a good monk xmog for different races. Right there with you.

4 Likes

I started in Burning Crusade and didnā€™t hit max level until Cataclysm.

What did I do all that time?

Even I donā€™t know the answer to this.

Edit: I actually did just remember. I got lost in Undercity for ages. Literally. I spent days playing trying to find a way out.

5 Likes

I love plague RP events and I wish there more.

While I wasnā€™t a fan of WoD in general, I really enjoyed grinding for apexis and I loved Tanaan Jungle. Especially Zorammarsh; somewhere on my computer I have four or five short stories just about that tiny bit of swamp land.

I still like Sylvanas. :woman_shrugging: Not going to let stupid :peach:* decisions by a bunch of corporate wankers ruin my enjoyment of something Iā€™ve loved for years.

*take that, forum censor.

6 Likes

I use cotton swabs inside my ears even though I know Iā€™m not supposed to.

7 Likes