Wyrmrest Confessions

I imagine this is a common kind of topic and therefore needs no real explanation.

Confess your sins, Wyrmrest; also your secrets. I need them for reasons; perfectly innocent and harmless reasons.

10 Likes

i actually only beat Doom 2 recently despite multiple starts of it

i still have to beat Quake and Quake 2

1 Like

I once interrupted a mating ritual between a Mogu and a berserker troll.

To this day, I’m still finding bloody twigs in my body to pluck out.

9 Likes

I secretly ship all of my Draenei characters with Yrel.

19 Likes

Having tried Classic I think I actually prefer retail just a little bit. Though both games are good for their own reasons.

I like BFA’s story so far. I think it’s well written, at least insofar as good writing happens in WoW.

I think both of those things are pretty monumentally sinful by some standards :stuck_out_tongue:

In terms of in-character… When I first started RPing I had a good concept of the lore but had no idea how RP actually worked. So, seeing my toon as the big hero of WoW as the quests presented him, I made him Highlord of Stormwind. Because Bolvar was gone and we needed a successor. Right!?

I have many regrets. :sob:

22 Likes

I didn’t actually see the lion king

22 Likes

le GASP

complete sentence

2 Likes

One of the most amusing pranks I ever pulled was back in the beginning of WoW, waaaay back in Classic, on my Orc Shaman, I found a bunch of Night Elves horrendously under-leveled in ashenvale and decided to help out … as a Ghost Wolf.

Lots of /pat and /hug emotes until I decided it was time to go, and to be evil, stripped naked, turned back into an Orc and hugged them all before fleeing into the distance.

A few hours later I got a very angry phone-call from some of my mates over in Japan whose class mates and younger sisters had been playing WoW and seen a Wolf named after a friend of theirs helped them out and then turned into a naked Orc that hugged them and I will never be able to go to Japan because apparently folks were going to murder me for traumatizing their friends like that.

20 Likes

I want the story to get worse, it makes the forums fun.

I’m mirroring my roster of all the classes on an Oceanic server as Alliance and I’m digging them a lot and a big reason why is the amazing set of names I have there.

Alliance-side story with Kul Tiras/ Proudmoore stuff and Drustvar is better than Horde’s.

5 Likes

I tricked a friend into jumping into the giant Stranglethorn whirlpool, told them it that there was a vendor inside that sold a really rare pet. They weren’t happy with me.

19 Likes

I’m not real.

6 Likes

I 'wos never the fifth man in Blight Boar. I’m a fraud, mate.

8 Likes

I’m actually a single gnome in a trench coat.

4 Likes

This is the one I am most shocked about and it wounds me.

5 Likes

My First RP character was a NE -born- in Westfall back in Vanilla.:expressionless:

I buy a lot of console games that I intend to, but never finish or even play, a lot of times just to make my collection on my wall/center look more impressive.

6 Likes

I like BfA and disliked Legion.

6 Likes

My /played on Altielle is over 100 days.

I made her when Nightborne became available.

5 Likes

I have spent so much money race changing my hunter for some reason. She started out as a nelf hunter on Maelstrom and I’m pretty sure she has been just about every race that can be a hunter. Off the top of my head she has been

NE Male
Goblin Male
Panda Male
Troll Male
Undead Male
Worgen Male
Belf Male
Belf Female
Troll Female

6 Likes

I enjoyed Warlords of Draenor.:man_shrugging:t6:

17 Likes

My very first attempt at RPing in WoW was on MG where I played a death knight bartender.

Please don’t judge me.

8 Likes