Wyrmrest Confessions

I tagged someone else’s mob in WoW Classic.

2 Likes

When I was a kid playing in early Wrath someone called my Blood Elf paladin’s name, which was Haties, stupid so I paid 10 bucks for a name change only to abandon and delete the character 2 days later for an Undead Warlock named Gutrice.

Then my father started calling me stupid too.

5 Likes

I’m the one who changed it.

3 Likes

… Centari is actually a Super Saiyan, I’m just sayin’.

I tie myself to a chair sometimes, naked, and burn my self with cigarettes. Then interogate my self for secrets I don’t know.

:frowning:

8 Likes

I’d have no idea where to even begin.

3 Likes

I can’t remember who I am.

2 Likes

Draenei Shaman?

Probs Ursuola.

6 Likes

Meanwhile I took one look at you and can’t forget.

1 Like

I started playing in Cataclysm, but never hit a current level cap until the week before WoD’s release.

I have a rogue who’s been through multiple race-, name-, and appearance-changes, and who still only gets logged in on for auction purposes. I’m thinking about race-changing it again, even though I know that that’s a cursed action and I shouldn’t do it.

I chase ilvl upgrades exclusively – when I bother to gear in the first place – and pay practically no attention to stats.

3 Likes

I’m looking in from the outside.

1 Like

I severely envy people who can do character changes. Literally every time I try one, I end up being dissatisfied and abandoning them. I can’t figure out why.

1 Like

I am a firm believe in Lor’themar X Liadrin being the WoW OTP and that Blizzard is one day going to pop it into the game when they decide to update SMC by having Lor’themar and Liadrin become the only co-racial leaders in WoW.

1 Like

I am addicted to Ephemeral Crystals. :disappointed_relieved:

I like Anduin. :blush: A lot.

7 Likes

I like to spam-click Jaina until she says the phrase "After all these years you are still trying to get under my skin, some things never change".
Then /wink /kiss.

3 Likes

I tend to do more for random troll players than other races.

1 Like

I do this whenever I see a new NPC. See how many pokes it takes until they get truly fed up with you. It drives my wife crazy.

So naturally, I sometimes do it to her. It always takes her a while to realize what’s happening.

Poke.
“Yes dear?”
Poke.
“What?”
Poke.
“What?”
Poke.
“WHAAAT?!”
Poke.
“Stop it, Hehehe!”
Poke
(After realizing what I’m doing and giving me a death glare) “You’re not as funny as you think you are.”

Edit: While typing this, she came over and asked what I was responding to on the forums. Went just as planned.

9 Likes

I made Ben Grandblade to be the Aragorn for Gidwin and Tarenar.

7 Likes

I eat a$$ lol

4 Likes