Wyrmrest Community Project

A bumpity bump for monday. How are we this week?

1 Like

Busy busy! I’m already looking forward to April’s long weekend. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t been in mood to play… Given the bad game and all that…
But Really? I should look into a little next I can. While I mainly play Horde now, Alliance was my first side I picked. Over time Alliance hubs died, even rp areas so I hop. And despite not rp much anymore, I still love viewing rppers

1 Like

I love the people in this community! They really know how to party!

4 Likes

Going to give this a substantial bump!

The Wrymrest Community project has had explosive growth since it’s announcement and the eventual opening of it’s doors at the start of this year.

It proves to me that not only are people interested in the RP community, not only are people hoping to build a group providing it, it proves that there is still creativity and life, especially on the Alliance side of things. If you’re wanting to find a group to run with on WRA, if you’re wanting to find people to chat with, come on in- the doors are open!

5 Likes

The Discord is so active, it’s great to see, truly! :slight_smile: And all the events that are coming up! I’m excited for those!

2 Likes

It was a pleasant surprise to see you added teahouse to the ingame calendar. Something i used to do up until a couple of years ago but let slide. Many’s the time we’ve had people return to RP after long breaks and reconnect with old friends IC.

Kudos to WCP for helping spread the word about non-aligned events that have survived the ups and downs, are in for the long-haul, yet remain lesser-known.

7 Likes

With us being listed on the ingame calendars now (thanks to the people here at WCP) the staff & regulars of the teahouse would like to remind people that the IC etiquette is a bit different from the typical tavern night. Details here:

5 Likes

Giving this a bump!

2 Likes

I have added it to my RP Event Discord calendar as a recurring event, too.

I hope you don’t mind!

If you have a small graphic you’d like associated with the Discord event listing, please let me know and I’ll add it (Or you can, if you join the Discord and want to edit the event. :slight_smile: )

I get a lot of my WRA Events from this server, too! WCP is very active and I look forward to seeing what they do in the future.

https://discord.gg/cRGYnFdFK3 (link updated June 2023)

3 Likes

Gotta toot our horn here a bit, but I got a wonderful screenshot this evening, just an example of organic RP coming together through this wonderful community. Links to join us are in the OP!

Blue Recluse actually with a crowd, and I have proof!

9 Likes

Bumpity Bump!

Great event in Stormwind tonight thanks to the WCP!

7 Likes

A friendly Friday bump!

4 Likes

I will bump this thread by way of my actions.

4 Likes

Its time for a BUMP in the night!

…I know its the middle of the day, whatever, its 5 o’clock somewhere…

3 Likes

I love seeing all the new people joining the Community and the Discord. And yay for cross-faction Communities now!

3 Likes

This is the official link for the in-game community, generated when the patch went live. The OP will be edited as soon as possible to reflect this for folks having trouble with the links.

7 Likes

Successfully updated! :+1:

3 Likes

Come party with us! :partying_face:

3 Likes

WCP such a wonderful community and so inviting too. Honestly I’m glad I found it, otherwise I’m not sure I would have decided to stick with creating an Alliance character again. Now I’m excited to get them out and about into the RP scene.

5 Likes