WTF is with old raid scaling?

it’s easy to traverse the platforms with extra button, but it is slow to move around quickly enough, you basically need to be 2 places at once, then take teleport.

Yeah I spent a lot of time not playing in shadow lands too because of this. First expansion I spent more time not playing/subbed since I started.

3 Likes

As I said - I don’t even come that far. Shortly after starting the fight it was over.
I might still report it as a bug. I tried it two times. The very first set of adds spawned after starting the fight and without anyone of them touching them, while I started killing them she already cried out that she’s dying and dang, I was gone. I didn’t even have the chance to do anything or get to the second platform like in the guides.

1 Like

Yeah, you don’t have much time to get to the ship, while also stopping attacks.

Yeah Eonar is a complete pita.

3 Likes

I’m under the impression you don’t get what I’m trying to say. :sweat_smile: There wasn’t even the possibility or the need to go to the ship yet, because the fight had just started. The fight might’ve bugged out, because Eonar just died before the fight even started properly.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know what you are saying.

it’s a 20m encounter designed around 20 people. These special encounters have always been a pita sadly.

Takes Blizzard forever to fix also.

And people wonder why solo/open world players ask for better gear. Well, this is why, Blizz screws up legacy content scaling, then tells us to just wait and get better gear, well then we’ll naturally ask for that better gear from our chosen form of content. If Blizz would fix the scaling issues, we would be perfectly fine with the gear we get.

29 Likes

I agree. There are so many raids and difficulties. Everything should be 1 shot as soon as it is legacy. I’m there for the scenery and transmog, not to experience a fight.

18 Likes

I swear my guild killed these nighthold and ToS bosses when it was current content faster than a 200ilvl 60 can today… :clown_face:

9 Likes

Which is irksome.

the answer in game.

When we go see arthas we ring him upside the head for massive damage.

PLayer hits for say 1,000,000.

adjsut legion to what ever is happening in wrath.

Whatever rates apply to wrath, apply to legion. done. Based on modding of games its really copy pasta here looking like.

Copy wrath damage multipliers.

paste to legion. Its these that vary. as Its me and the very same trusty 275 pvp weapon who smacks Arthas 1-2 times before I go check on laundry as the monologue runs outs.

2 Likes

I did notice that Mystic bosses in Legion gained a fairly huge HP buff. But Blizzard has shown a dislike of us for want to solo legion stuff with the legacy buff.

Should of been there in SL and wasn’t and unless something changed probably wont be there in DF too.

4 Likes

lmao, sure, sure… Not even on normal.

Why are you still here? :clown_face:

4 Likes

Are you?

You could make it easier if you just geared past 230, this toon is one of many alts, have played 2.5 months, that includes leveling.

It isn’t broken, you’re not geared enough, its been the same since Wrath and soloing onyxia, you need gear, or it’s going to be a long process, or death.

Yeah, this shouldn’t even remotely matter.

24 Likes

I’m just not bothering with old raids right now, I despise how blizz needs to squish then say “lol deal with it you’ll be fine at max level again”.

7 Likes

It does, and always has, you wont notice a huge different until the DF gear when you’re 300, its gear more than multiplier until your level is so high bare fist 1 shots.

Wrong, but bad memory I guess. Item level shouldn’t even matter at max level for legacy raids.

22 Likes

Can you solo BFA content?