WTF is with old raid scaling?

this was the case for a long time until now somehow people think its something new that people want to solo old stuff.

troll poster anyway

2 Likes

Nah maby I’m just enjoying playing with other people, solo content is boring anyway… Go enjoy your hard earned solo shuffle.

The prepatch counts as dragonflight. Kek.

Why are you arguing over this? Its a moot issue. Sl is over. The dragonflight patch is 10.0.

What stops you from bringing people to “trivial” content? That sounds like a you problem.

Your opinion is noted and disregarded.

Don’t care for pvp.

6 Likes

Funny how most of the posters plugging their ears are just posting on level 10 anonymous alts :clown_face: you guys really need old content to require a group? Ever try raiding current tier?

I did, which is why I have no interest in tedium with these same raids I did for months when they were current. It’s been years since then, I just want the remaining transmog pieces.

You seem to have some sort of unfounded superiority complex by equating “annoying to do” = “these people cant do it”. This is stupidly easy, braindead content. It just takes longer than it should, and much longer than legacy raids have taken in the past.

First off, moot point in current WoW, see feldrake controversy for more info. Second, it does require a lot of effort being a 1% drop instead of the 100% drop when it was current. Of course this is all speculative since you’re posting on a level 10 with no mythic clears, and AoTC mounts dont apply to this argument.

4 Likes

No, it kinda sounds like you problem, I have what i want unlike you.

1 Like

At the end of BFA, I was able to solo normal legion raids. At the end of SL, soloing normal BFA content is not a possibility. Ever since the level squish, it seems like Blizzard has pushed the trivial content marker from -2 xpacs to -3 xpacs.

Given that they haven’t adjusted this, I believe it is intentional. shrug

2 Likes

No, we could both have what we want except you’re against what I want for literally no reason.

1 Like

However you see it pal. Have a goog one.

Just call it like I see it.

Sneezing on bosses 100 times isn’t effort. Sorry.

Not sure I’ve ever rad a more wrong statement on the subject, wow

No, they’re right. Want sweet rewards? Put in effort.

I posted this in another thread similar to this. If you collect things to fast, you will play less wow and they will get less overall subs, “collectors” are basically forever subscribers to blizzard and im sure they prefer to keep it that way. They most likely realized how many people actually like doing old content and deemed it too easy and fast, so they changed it.

Ill hold off on any judgment until I see how legion/BFA is once i have a decked out 350+ ilvl toon.

Has nothing to do with the factually incorrect comment I was replying to. I’m not here to waste time arguing with someone that thinks you should be geared out with the best of the best loot from current content in order to solo content from almost 7 years ago. It’s getting close to being a decade old. There’s no sound reasoning. There’s also no precedent.

1 Like

There is. You want sought-after rewards? Put in the effort.

i definitly noticed a loss of power in legion raids lf mogs. like 30 percent less damage or more

1 Like

with the release of dragonflight legion will officially get a legacy damage buff so you’ll be able to clear it pretty quickly.

Then you’ll be stuck farming old BFA raids on the same level as legion raids during shadowlands. you’ll need 3-5 players for a quick clear or solo you’ll have to be a tank the first two patches to even attempt to solo them.

Shadowlands raids will be akin to BFA raids during Shadowlands. You’ll still need at least a raid group of 10 people but the bosses will melt a lot faster on mythic like the bfa ones did in SL.

1 Like

Is this confirmed or are you just assuming?